JDS vs Overeem not official yet (twitter response)

Modern

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Overeem:
Still waiting on the JDS confirmation! Come on @junior_cigano time to get rolling! I can't believe you are afraid.. So what R u waiting for

JDS:
@Alistairovereem Afraid??? Are you kidding me?
@lorenzofertitta @danawhite #JoeSilva #USADA
Make it happen #NoMoreTalking

this is getting ridiculous. somebody just give these guys a place and time already. even an alley or backyard would do.

How many times has this fight been booked and Overeem went missing? I honestly forget.

Now JDS is out injured, and Overeem pressuring him to come back early.

This will be 1 great trilogy once they finally meet.

I like Reem but JDS is my favorite HW. I find Reems callouts to be kind of lame. He was the reason we missed out on their title fight back when both were looking awesome

It looks that the fight will happen eventually and that's great.

I got Cigano by KO.

This will be 1 great trilogy once they finally meet.

Lol

I really want reem to win this and he definitely has more skills to pull it off, but dat chin can go out at any time.

JDS could come in looking like a shell and still win. The guy has an insurmountable will to win and the KO power to seal it. You can't question Junior's willingness to fight while hurt or down on the cards.

Junior will win this via KO/TKO. Reem has about 2 minute to get off a knockout punch before he is too gassed to hurt JDS. I would like to see Reem work in the clinch and throw body kicks but I know he would gas much quicker with that plan these days. Easy pay day for the always tough JDS.

Usually not interested in the twitter exchanges but JDS reply is pretty good.

this is getting ridiculous. somebody just give these guys a place and time already. even an alley or backyard would do.

Put it on the Melbourne card (UFC 193) or Orlando Fox event. Good co-main for Whatever event does not have Souza/Romero on it.

Overeem is the one and only reason this fight was repeatedly prevented from happening, so it's pretty cute that he wants to talk trash about JDS now. Can't wait for him to get KO'd again.

Why do non Americans always quote Dana and Ferreira in tweet makes them look soft

Overeem gets spectacularly KO'd in this fight.

Back