JDS vs Kongo would be great to see.

SUPERCHARGED

Black Belt
Reaction score
I think this matchup would be a good fight to see. I think Kongo has a good chance at landing good solid punches on JDS and knocking him out. JDS likes to keep his hands low all the time and Kongo would make him pay for that. I think the brawling of JDS is overrated and Kongo could get him.

Make it happen Dana!

This sudden turn on JDS is classic Sherdog...

Id like to see Mark Hunt vs JDS but we all know JDS would take the fight to the ground..

Maybe JDS vs Roy Nelson 2.0 , i think he could take him now that a JDS blueprint is out there.

Id like to see Mark Hunt vs JDS but we all know JDS would take the fight to the ground..

Maybe JDS vs Roy Nelson 2.0 , i think he could take him now that a JDS blueprint is out there.

No way Roy can put up the pace that Cain did.

This sudden turn on JDS is classic Sherdog...

Came to post this. Really....Kongo!? JDS is still top 3 HW, Kongo has ZERO business with JDS at this point.

Maybe Cormier when he lands in the UFC, or Mark Hunt (for lulz...I mean most other relevant guys at HW right now have already lost to JDS). Kongo? Give me a break!

No fucking way. A plodding Roy Nelson loses this fight every time. He was getting out struck by Meathead until he landed that shot. If you think a blueprint for JDS has been layed out, the blueprint for Roy was layed out long before.

jds ko kongo whenever he wants

we should see jds-hunt

Back