JDS undergoes successful knee and nose surgeries.

Towelie by TKO

The Continental Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
From his Facebook:

Good morning guys!
I would like to let you know that i just had a knee and nose surgery and that went very well.
There are some people that a simple thank you would not be enough to show them how thankful I am for their help. But i still want to give a special thank to doctor moses cohen and his crew who one more time Are taking care of me and doctor sergio miranda and his crew who did my nose surgery and his daughter Maria victory. Thank you!

Cool for him, see you in 2016 like Cain...

War JDS, my favourite HW, who knows maybe he can get a shot at Werdum, he could KO him again and get the belt.

Sounds like the knee injury Nog was talking about turned out to be true, hope he has a quick recovery so he can fight Browne soon

Why is he getting facial surgery before fighting Cain again? He'll just have to redo it.

amazing that miocic make him soo troubles...when struve ko'ed him in the stand up...

but yes...there no exist 3's rules in fights

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

So Nog was right and Cigano was injured against Stipe?

Damn he's going to be out awhile. Get well soon, Junior!

Hope he doesn't come back looking like Wandy.

His knee has been messed up a long time but always denied it while his trainers said it was a big issue. Glad to see it's fixed.

I hope he can regain his speed and footwork now. In his last fight both seemed non-existent.

He was too classy to admit to going in to the stipe fight injured. Good guy jds

Werdum should be happy somewhere, the only guys what might beat him are always getting hurt and whatnot.

I didn't even know he was hurt and going through a surgery. It sucks that he may be out for a while. I hope he recovers quickly and isn't out for the better part of 2015.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back