JDS training with a pro boxer

This guy has a prime Ubereem tier body. I wonder how that's gonna help him when he's fighting a guy with good footwork. David Haye could be his kryptonite.

JDS should be training with wrestlers, BJJ aces and Muay Thai fighters if he wants to ever get near the belt again.

thread should be called Anthony Joshua training with an MMA fighter

This guy has a prime Ubereem tier body. I wonder how that's gonna help him when he's fighting a guy with good footwork. David Haye could be his kryptonite.
I think David Haye could beat him at this stage of his career. Haye is a good mover and is extremelly fast, he also has a lot of power for someone his size too.

I think David Haye could beat him at this stage of his career. Haye is a good mover and is extremelly fast, he also has a lot of power for someone his size too.
this guy will beat him
WilderFirtha.gif

So much this. If JDS could actually strike while moving backwards he'd make some noise again. Sharpening up his head movement wouldn't hurt either.
Stfu. JDS could be top 10 in boxing. Dont even fucking deny it, the heavyweight roster is absolute BUMS outside the top 8. JDS can counter moving backwards, did you not watch him drop Golden gloves Stipe with a counter hook moving back? JDS has problems, mainly his ring craft as he's easy to push against the fence. Thats it. God damn people in here actually thinks JDS has bad head movement, striking defense and counters. What bums you are, Joshua trains with him because real recognize real. He wouldnt be training with a scrub.

Stfu. JDS could be top 10 in boxing. Dont even fucking deny it, the heavyweight roster is absolute BUMS outside the top 8. JDS can counter moving backwards, did you not watch him drop Golden gloves Stipe with a counter hook moving back? JDS has problems, mainly his ring craft as he's easy to push against the fence. Thats it. God damn people in here actually thinks JDS has bad head movement, striking defense and counters. What bums you are, Joshua trains with him because real recognize real. He wouldnt be training with a scrub.
Imagine a boxing match between JDS and Deontay Wilder. Damn bombs everywhere

Anthony Joshua only fights cans.. Jds still gets wrecked by Cain and overeem

this guy will beat him
WilderFirtha.gif
Nope. Too sloppy, gets tagged a lot and has fought only cans.

Sure Joshua has fought cans too but he's looked way more impressive in the way he performs against said cans.

Wilder be running.

JDS has top notch boxing. There is no denying that, but he still needs to improve on striking going backwards. He showed none of that in the rematches with Cain, nor did he show any good head movement in those fights either. Of course you can say he was focused on defending the takedowns, but still, you can't fight like that against a guy like Cain and expect to have success; none the less win.

Practicing kicks with a boxer...?

Don't know if that was just a moment of horseplay or that's actually serious.
Like when Brock took Pat Barry down when they were in head gear and had on full ounce boxing gloves and shin guards. I'm pretty sure Barry was only expecting to be doing a standup session.

Nope. Too sloppy, gets tagged a lot and has fought only cans.

Sure Joshua has fought cans too but he's looked way more impressive in the way he performs against said cans.

Wilder be running.
Well if it isn't the man who fought the cans saying the other man fought cans. Move over pot meets kettle, hello can crusher meets can crusher. Muhahahahahahaha! Don't mind me, I'm odee tired and about to take my ass to bed.

I don't know about that. That's a great body, very big with very low bf%, but prime Horsemeat Ubereem was much bigger.

Should have trained with him before getting KOd by Overeem.

Back