• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

JDS tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about, especially when it comes to Chael.
ok produce your source that proves I do not know what I a talking about because right now it is your word against mine and I don't give a fuck if you have a different opinion and I have no idea why you are so concerned with mine. Are you bored? Do you need a dog to play with my friends lab just had puppies?

They were both caught with estrogen blockers which is used after cycling off steroids which I said but did they get caught with Growth Hormone or anabolic steroids?
No
By tha way who made you or anybody else in this forum judge and jury?

"He would fail that test for human growth hormone (HGH), recombinant human erythropoietin (EPO), anastrozole and human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)."

Now don't make me waste my time educating you on anything else.

What is hydrochlorothiazide?

Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention.

Hydrochlorothiazide is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).

Hydrochlorothiazide is also used to treat fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, or kidney disorders, or edema caused by taking steroids or estrogen.

https://www.drugs.com/hydrochlorothiazide.html
<DCrying>

Shouldn't they have done all that BEFORE they pulled the fight?

ok produce your source that proves I do not know what I a talking about because right now it is your word against mine and I don't give a fuck if you have a different opinion and I have no idea why you are so concerned with mine. Are you bored? Do you need a dog to play with my friends lab just had puppies?

I'm waiting for an apology or at least a wall of bullshit for me to dissect line by line. Anything?

Template: 'Yes, Coolidge, I was full of sh*t, but now I know better.' That'll get you started.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for an apology or at least a wall of bullshit for me to dissect line by line. Anything?

Template: 'Yes, Coolidge, I was full of shit, but now I know better.' That'll get you started.
Man you are bored, does your computer not have solitaire?

Typical. I expected that response (cheesy quip and all). Can't admit when you're blatantly wrong.
Just so you know I did not read this one and I will not read another word that comes from you I mean I got better shit to do so if you want to keep sending messages until your fingers fall off go right ahead but I have important shit to read and your messages do not fall under that category.

Just so you know I did not read this one and I will not read another word that comes from you I mean I got better shit to do so if you want to keep sending messages until your fingers fall off go right ahead but I have important shit to read and your messages do not fall under that category.

You were wrong. Get over it. It happens. Yes, the USADA found a growth hormone in Chael's system, among a litany of other things. Yes, the two of them, Jon and Chael, are steroid users. So are Cyborg, Romero, Vitor, Josh Barnett, Brock Lesnar, and the rest.

You were wrong. Get over it. It happens. Yes, the USADA found a growth hormone in Chael's system, among a litany of other things. Yes, the two of them, Jon and Chael, are steroid users. So are Cyborg, Romero, Vitor, Josh Barnett, Brock Lesnar, and the rest.
How old are you because you act like you are 9 years old with this silly bullshit sending somebody messages who does not want them and is not going to read them, grow up man

How old are you because you act like you are 9 years old with this silly bullshit sending somebody messages who does not want them and is not going to read them, grow up man

'9 years old' A mature person wouldn't depend on the other person to stop messaging them. They would do what a mature person does and simply ignore them. Also, a mature person wouldn't be scared to own up to the fact that they were wrong. You said something that was objectively false and now you're refusing to admit it. That leads me to believe you were intentionally trying to deceive people.

'9 years old' A mature person wouldn't depend on the other person to stop messaging them. They would do what a mature person does and simply ignore them. Also, a mature person wouldn't be scared to own up to the fact that they were wrong.
keep sending loser

You could have avoided all this of you actually read replies to your posts. It's not Coolidge's fault you're an unrepentant idiot.

Man now I know what it is like being stalked and it bis quite disturbing

You're responding; I'm responding. It's not that big of a deal. I'll leave it alone since you're obviously having a mini breakdown over it. Read what Pacemaker Joe said above.

You're responding; I'm responding. It's not that big of a deal. I'll leave it alone since you're obviously having a mini breakdown over it. Read what Pacemaker Joe said above.
You and this other cat is getting reported right now for harassment

Idols all fall, one by one.
jaBuXCs.gif

Back