JDS telling Sherdog to f#@% off...

He said it perfect in Croatian. "Thanks everyone, buy a ticket." :D

All the JDS nuthuggers are now Stipe nutgobblers because Stipe reminds them of JDS.

But now that Overeem beat JDS they have abandon JDS and make dumb excuses for why he lost.

They will turn on Stipe next after he gets smashed by Overeem if they ever fight then Stipe will be out of his prime or whatever retarded excuse.

...In Croatian, of course:

Nice ears

latest

All the JDS nuthuggers are now Stipe nutgobblers because Stipe reminds them of JDS.

But now that Overeem beat JDS they have abandon JDS and make dumb excuses for why he lost.

They will turn on Stipe next after he gets smashed by Overeem if they ever fight then Stipe will be out of his prime or whatever retarded excuse.
yup the Struve ko will be referenced all over again too

I'm still behind JDS he's the man, and Stipe can fuckoff, jk I like Stipe too.

I need him to unblock me on twitter. I wasn't trolling, I sent him like 3 messages advising him to retire, having watched this now in slow motion, I realise mentally he is a broken man.

Can someone ask him to unblock me?

You've taken a couple of rough comments to the head on these forums. I'm thinking maybe you ought to retire.

He is saying "LET ME BANG, BRO" in ancient fenician.

I need him to unblock me on twitter. I wasn't trolling, I sent him like 3 messages advising him to retire, having watched this now in slow motion, I realise mentally he is a broken man.

Can someone ask him to unblock me?
Just tell him Jebo Te pitchku Matarinu that mean please unblock me friend I'm sorry

You've taken a couple of rough comments to the head on these forums. I'm thinking maybe you ought to retire.

Why would I? I'm being annoying on purpose because I'm stuck in bed with tonilitis and I'm bored. So I'm enjoying seeing people's reactions. You can always count on Sherdog to be gullible as hell.

Back