JDS talks about Miocic, damage and whats next

Huppert

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
About Miocic fight:
"It was great to have Ded

"It wasn't only Dana who thought that. Some people had this opinion but a thing it's clear: it was already proved, even by my fight with Velasquez, that my face swells very easily. It's scares people, but I don't fell that bad as they think

Damn, is he serious?

If his face was 'swelling easy' it would look like put in beehive instead.

Those were terrifying beatings.

JDS is always so polite. I would like to see him fight Browne.

Browne fight would be sick. Doubt the UFC makes it though.

Browne fight would be fun. Few things are more rewarding than watching Browne get the crap beaten out of him.

The Browne fight would be great but if he backpeddles from the opening bell just like he did against Miocic and lets Browne get off first he might be in trouble. Browne is tall and has serious KO power. The JDS from before the Cain beatings would've blasted both Browne and Miocic.

browne would seriously hurt jds, whether his face swells easy or not.

bad move for jds.

JDS would seriously hurt his hands, I don't think he would punch Browne's face so many times like Werdum did and don't hurt it.

Yeaa I duno.. That's a tough one, cause of course he's going to rationalize it. He's in no way accomplished the new goals he set out for himself after winning the belt. In his mind he's got another 10 years in the sport, want to do a lot more and make a lot more so what's he gona say? "Yea my brains pretty messed right now, hopefully I recover soon so I can begin training". Him saying he's not ready to fight right now after discussing him being hit tells you he's not recovered from the trauma he took against Stipe yet.. It may be that in correlation with other injuries but the brain his brain has taken some damage, HW's hit like trucks and he's taken it from the best of them.

those cain damages were for reals tho

Hope JDS fights Browne. Jds would maul him, Cain and Stipe have better hands than Browne and the takedown threat. Please make this fight, I wanna see the excuses torrent from Browne afterward.

Browne is the fight to make imo.

The Browne fight makes the most sense. If Cain isn't healthy enough to fight soon, Werdum vs. JDS 2 would be a great fight. A win by JDS in either fight would likely set up Cain vs JDS 4. I don't know that anyone really wants to see that yet. JDS vs. Arlovski would be a fun fight, but I don't like Arlovski's chances.

One thing we can all agree on is the 2nd and 3rd fights with Cain really faded that aura of scariness that he once possessed. Even from a viewers standpoint. I use to get butterflies in my stomach every time he fought, before UFC 155.

I highly doubt that they hook him up with Browne though. Waste of a contender in a extremely shallow division. He'll be fighting Rothwell next for sure.

Crazy how the last fight with Cain changed so many peoples perspective of JDS. Until that fight he would have been the favorite in the eyes of Sherdoggers against any fighter out there not named Cain. Now people think he would be on a one sided beat down from Browne. Crazy

Back