JDS post Cain would be killed by Jones, agree?

makavelihhh

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I see Jones clinching him to the cage and murder him with elbow as JDS desengages.

Do you agree?

Post-Stipe JDS didn't look so hot, but I don't know about Jones killing him.

JDS looked like crap in the Miocic fight, but his strengths are still very dangerous to Jones. He would hit Jones harder than he's ever been hit and I don't think Jones could bully him very well.

If last fight is an accurate portrayal of what JDS is now, then Jones would likely just wear JDS down while dancing around him all fight and then just pour it on at the end after Jr is fatigued.

No, Jones isn't going to pressure JDS like Stipe and Cain did.

i don't think jones hits as hard as cain/stipe, but who knows

Nope. I don't think Jones can take a shot from JDS. People don't realize how big of a guy he is.

Jones could potentially clinch and grind out a decision on the cage but I think Junior is too strong for him.

People think JDS is a changed fighter but I think it's more that he just fought a guy (Stipe) that was a lot tougher than anyone expected. He took a lot of huge shots and kept coming back.

After the Stipe fight i think Jones would wreck him in the clinch against the cage

I don't think he could finish him though. Maybe he could choke him out late in the fight on the ground, when JDS is exhausted, but i'm not sure how likely that is

cormier landed some good shots on jones. i can only imagine the punches that jds would land on jones. jones could win the fight, but i'd go with jds. jds's takedown defense also improved a ton when he had to train for the cain fights. so with jds's reach, height, power, etc. it could be very difficult for jones.

It's hard to tell if we don't know yet how well Jones can adapt to the new weight class and all the extra bulk.

loool...when I first saw the title I thought JDS posted on twitwr that jowns would own Cain

I thought this thread was about JDS posting on social media that Cain would be killed by Jones...

No.

Jones can't take JDS down. He has a slight reach advantage, but Jones' boxing is hogwash and JDS has some of the best in the sport.

JDS KO's Jones within two rounds.

maybe someday jones can learn about his chin from a lesson like this

tumblr_lumccsbsPH1qlskhvo1_400.gif

Killed? Probably not IMO. Decisioned to a loss? Sure.

Gus beat the crap out of Jones on the feet. Imagine what JDS would do with better boxing and power/strength advantage LOL

No. Jones cant hang with JDS or cain, probably not stipe ethir

I do see Jones beating werdum and everyone else tho

Let's see how JDS looks in his next fight before we jump to conclusions. He came off a brutal beating and a long layoff and still beat a top 5 HW.

Jones could beat JDS but I just see JDS landing something devastating.

Back