JDS Nose is Smashed

Yeah, even I laughed a little. However, there are significantly better pictures of his first wife. While she isn't a supermodel, she isn't quite Quasimodo as portrayed.

His nose might have been downgraded but he sure upgraded his woman.

Old wife:

ratCR.jpg

New gf/wife:

Junior-Dos-Santos-Girlfriend-Isadora-Santos-pics.jpg

Heck, I'd gladly lose all my nasal cartilage for an upgrade like that!

It's like he went from the middle seat in the back row of coach to a Business Class A1 seat!

I used to work with a Turk/Iraqi who was a kickboxer whose coach broke his nose in order to prevent his nose from being broken in fights. He used to have a beak but it was made flat.

Maybe this is what's going on here.

But mostly I just wanted to tell that little story.

JDS' first wife is a real woman. Most Sherdoggers couldn't handle her.

To be fair, that is literally the worst possible picture/frame of her. She actually doesn't look nearly that bad.

Cigano-Junior-Dos-Santos-Ex-wife-Vilsana.jpg

Hmm idk bruh

What if JDS's first wife had an absolutely incredible personality, was an amazing cook, and rich as fuck to boot?

Fuck you assholes.

I'm embarrassed for JDS.

Fuckin Brazilian PVZ dancing around in a pink fucking vest... What the fuck did I just watch?

<DisgustingHHH>
So embarrassing. Good thing American MMA fighters have a lot more self respetch...
giphy.gif

It's pretty far from ok for him to dance. His mind must be shot as well with those fucked up facial expressions while he ran around and she danced kinda.

Knew the ex wife pic was coming.
/QUOTE]

Its a classic dude dog syndrome lol,...the ugly wife, the one who had to probably support him, feed him, and buy his ass some toilet paper back when they were poor, yeah they do all the work to support their man to become successful, and when the dude does start breaking bank, well,....pussy changes real fast lol.

Back