JDS looks sick.. doesnt he ?

actually they both look tired now....but Cain up three to none.

jds is out of ko power. he should try to use his jiu jitsu ... like as vs sonnen I

He did say he was scared to face Cain in the first fight. I guess that fear never went away. it's normal Cain is really dangerous top 3 hw in the world.

He' sick...

Sick of getting his shit pushed in.

In that last replay, JDS's eyes were closed in a relaxed way, like he was dozing off to sleep. Cain hit him right on the chin hard, and JDS didn't so much as flinch. His eyes were just shut.

think cains burnt out from punching his face in... juniors got this !

Totally off topic, but according to bestfightodds.com a lot of people put money on JDS in the days leading up to the fight. Lots of people are gonna lose money unless JDS scores some miracle uppercut KO now in round 5

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh, hells yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!

JDS was crap out of the blocks and Cain was sensational for a round. Then Cain gassed and the fight was atrocious. Heavyweight MMA is dead

JDS was crap out of the blocks and Cain was sensational for a round. Then Cain gassed and the fight was atrocious. Heavyweight MMA is dead

Yeah I agree

One sided ass kicking yes, but the people who were arguing Cain has the best cardio in MMA well above GSP and Diaz were sadly wrong and it resulted in a few unbearable rounds. His cardio wasn't good, only better than JDS's which i guess tonight is all that mattered for him.

I've never in my life seen JDS so gassed after half a round. Something wasn't right at all. Congrats to Cain for the W though!

I've never in my life seen JDS so gassed after half a round. Something wasn't right at all. Congrats to Cain for the W though!

Cause he's never been pushed like this. Stop making excuses he was stopping take down only to get punched in the face when he stuffed it. Rinse and repeat and he gassed. This wasn't his usual imma punch you in the face and then jab a bit.

Back