jds, lauzon, belcher, guillard fans

Lamb Of God

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
you know where this is going, made a lot of vcash offf these guys like i knew i would.:(this is a joke i have the most respect for these warriors after tonight"

trying not to be an ass. Big congrats to the last 3 for putting on awesome fights, i questioned my picks a couple times during their wars, kudos.

Im especially excited for the 3rd jds x cain fight. everything has been layed on the line, lets see how the 3rd goes after their next 2 fights respectively.

EXCELLENT night of fights, your thoughts?

What did you want my thoughts on?

What did you want my thoughts on?

lets just all agree that it was a great night of fight and we have an even more interesting third fight between cain and ids in front of us. Also your thoughts on not dubbing me for a bit of drunk posting. Im just ecstatic on the fights tonight. God bless

lets just all agree that it was a great night of fight and we have an even more interesting third fight between cain and ids in front of us. Also your thoughts on not dubbing me for a bit of drunk posting. Im just ecstatic on the fights tonight. God bless

Ok, I agree.

I didn't have a "mod" issue with the post. I just didn't know what you were looking to get back from other posters.

Ok, I agree.

I didn't have a "mod" issue with the post. I just didn't know what you were looking to get back from other posters.

Oh alright, ya, just alot of alcohol, a bit of gloating and a lot of excitement to see another trilogy fight between 2 fighters who could take the next fight with about a 50/50 chance. I just want to know those posters know they're wrong for so vehemently backing fighters that wouldn't win ( in my eyes) (my correct eyes) this will be my last post, you've let me have my drunken fun

I was rooting for Melvin but damn that dudes not going to get anywhere without a sprawl.

Also 30-27 Melvin was idiotic.

I was rooting for Melvin but damn that dudes not going to get anywhere without a sprawl.

Also 30-27 Melvin was idiotic.

i think me and you will get along alright..........alright

i think me and you will get along alright..........alright

-thumb.jpg

Back