JDS - 2 days later

chacahal

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Cigano.jpg

Here is a pic of Cigano 2 days later hanging with Roy and his kid. I wish the guy a good recovery!

Have a great 2013 folks!

You can't force a shop. Plus this has been posted 43 times today.

His face might heal fine, but how are his feelings?

I wonder what kind of anti-inflammatory they gave him. I once got hit near the eye by the back swing off a wooden bat, and my eye was slightly better/less swollen then the mouse he had. Two days later, apart from color, i didn't notice any difference from the way it looked 2 hours after it happened. The only real difference was the rainbow affect on the skin and blood vessels.

The face is hardly the problem. The problem is being punched in the face a million times after having been concussed already. I just hope that fight didn't shave too many years off his prime.

Looking better than I expected.

Still looks like he got his ass kicked for 25 minutes.

why does roy look like he wants to eat his own child?

The face is hardly the problem. The problem is being punched in the face a million times after having been concussed already. I just hope that fight didn't shave too many years off his prime.

Exactly. Was brutal and disconcerting to behold.

I did not know they where good budies. I guess Roy is consoling him.

Roy: Hey Junior I know its hard losing the tittle and getting beat up. But do you remember when you beat me up? I just laughed at all the fat Jokes after Rogan called me Fat.

kool pic besides the recent cain beating roy gave him his toughest ufc fight

Back