JBJ has already beaten 6 out of top 10 at 205

so because he's hearing impaired he fights at 70%? That's harsh dude...

;

Both this post and the one you responded to had me laughing like an idiot. My neighbour just thumped on the wall to shut me up.

Anyways, yeah TS Jones is amazing. Or LHW is really weak. It is definitely one of the two, just can't work out which.

JK, I don't like Jones' character, but he is a superb fighter.

Obviously Gus. Stop being silly.

Both this post and the one you responded to had me laughing like an idiot. My neighbour just thumped on the wall to shut me up.

Or he just murdered someone in cold blood and got away with it while you chat on sherdog, laughing at jokes. But anyway, yea, jones is a beast...

I guess I'm trying to wrap my head around the angle the Jones Camp is taking. If you look at that list there are only two logical choices, and one is unavailable. It's really remarkable that this fiasco has escalated to a full on media war between the Camps, Dana and now the fighters themselves... It's a damn circus.

it's gonna be Gus, everyone is making It out to be a big deal. Sherdog does this. But damn to say, I want to see AJ/Jones for some reason. AJ can beat anyone on a good night.

Back