Javier Mendez claims Khabib has never tapped or lost a round once in sparring

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score

He has never been tapped in sparring ?

He has never lost a round in sparring ?

That's pretty crazy, how is that even possible at AKA !?

Yep the Eagle could be just that damn good.

Last edited:
He spars with Rockhold & DC.

I'm not buying that.

Khabib is legit. Would already be Champ if he could make it to the octagon. After Barboza... Pumped to finally see a title fight.

He can stops Heavyweights with body shots

Half-Baked-I-Believe-Him-Yo.jpg.cf.jpg

ha, javier going completely nuts

Ko'd by tiramisu tho

Yeah.....I seriously doubt that. Im sure wrestling with DC, or Cain would not end well for him. That would count as a "loss" in a round if they live wrestled. Im sure they could tap him too. Not out of the question. Now not losing a round of sparring in standup? I really don't believe that shit, especially with his piss poor, awkward standup.

Speaking of never lost a round, I thought the UFC countdown was pathetic saying Khabib NEVER lost a round in UFC competition, I clearly remember him losing at least a round to fucking Gleison lol

They should bring in Tibau then

This will be the entire barboza match....in case you wanna save the 60 bucks. Yoking up little brazilians is khabib's specialty.
barboza won't be able to get off strikes, plus doesn't like to be pressured.
Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Takedowns+Rafael+dos+Anjos+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Last edited:
Im so confused, there is no shame in losing whilst sparring. Fighters wont believe this, fans wont believe this and fighters at AKA know it to be false so why lie? Its not even convinving bullshit, its f grade bullshit and I guarantee children could come up with more believable stories.

"As a head coach of a gym and he says he’s the man, he’s the boss over there, he should have the responsibility to make the fighters as best as we possibly could be, but he never did that.” Kos

I think i recently saw a video of him losing a grappling match to the first Dagestani BJJ black belt.....

He isn't unbeatable at grappling....but once you add in those strikes, hes a fucking mauler.....

Back