Media Javier Mendez “Khabib Purposely Let Conor Go Longer”

Yep, he didn't want to hurt Gaethje in front of his parents and he took round 3 off, oh and he let the fight go longer.
and went for the arm in the first rd.....

No, he didn't lol. He wanted to finish him as soon as possible.

Jav shouldn't speak for Khabib.

That's one thing that bugs me. Between khabib's manager, coach, and random russian manager looking guys, teammates etc etc there's several different people who try to speak for Khabib.

khabib stories are turning into chuck norris ones. we get it. he’s an all time great but the stories coming out after the fight are all nonsense
QFT
Khabib's fanboys (not fans) are now just as bas bad as McGregor fanboys. They should seriously think about STFU.

Nah. Conor is his biggest threat. Khabib didn't knock him down. Conor was just doing business and didn't train hard. He was partying far too much. Khabib didn't do any second round damage or anything.
lol. well even if that were true(which it isn't) and not an excuse (which it is) then you're saying: Biggest fight of his career, talked mad shit nonstop, comeback fight, bad blood, toughest style matchup for him in the whole sport ... and he "partied too much" and "didn't train hard"?? So he's a fucking moron?

Nah. Conor is his biggest threat. Khabib didn't knock him down. Conor was just doing business and didn't train hard. He was partying far too much. Khabib didn't do any second round damage or anything.
LOL

Yet, if Conor cracked Khabib like that, you'd be saying how he got dropped

You fanboys bend it as much as possible so you can cope, lmao

"it was only business"

almost crapped my pants laughing when that made the rounds.

That's one thing that bugs me. Between khabib's manager, coach, and random russian manager looking guys, teammates etc etc there's several different people who try to speak for Khabib.
Got to hang off those coattails..lol.

Half the shit trying to stir the McGregor rivalry on social media has come from Ali..

This seems to be the narrative excuse with the guys that defeat Conor, that they somehow decided to make the fight longer for whatever the reason being.

I kind of am starting to smell bullshit here, especially with Javier Mendez. I don't believe anything the guy says tbh and most of it sounds like contrived junk. This guy is kind of a liar in essence with a lot of things he goes on record saying.

khabib stories are turning into chuck norris ones. we get it. he’s an all time great but the stories coming out after the fight are all nonsense

It’s getting ridiculous.

It’s like how all the Colin fans come out of the woodworks and say how broken Colin’s foot was, never took the fight seriously, never trained etc.

Conor fans are dumb.

Why did he choke him out if he wanted to punish him though?

Why not just beat him up for 5 rounds ?

Conor looked pretty fresh after the fight, even punched a couple of his cousins :D

Meanwhile, instead of beating Conor an extra round, Khabib jumps in the crowd and attacks Danis only to run away from him seconds later ?

That's a weird plan...

Lmao who cares? He smeshed and retired. Period.

Back