Jared & Ivanka Made $82 Million in 2017 While WH Advisers

Can I post search for similar outrage among the opposing candidates?

If you want to take the time to make a two wrongs make a right argument that no one will care about.

Christ, how hard is it just to discuss something on the merits?

I don't like Ivanka and Kushner being advisers in the first place, but why does this suggest corruption? Is this not roughly what they were earning before Trump became president? Kushner's net worth is like $740 million. Not sure how continuing to make money like he always has suggests "using his position for financial gain" when he was doing the same thing when he wasn't an advisor. I'm fine with getting them out of there, but this seems a bit silly.

And lol at the left wingers ITT thinking it's a point for them that the Clinton's left the WH broke. That means they went from nothing to making $240 million while Hillary was a senator and then secretary of state, largely from Bill giving speeches in foreign countries and to bankers. That is textbook use of political power to become super rich, but we're supposed to be pissed because Jared Kushner has maintained the income he's had for years.
DA Kush has a billion out in loans. Da Kush is over leveraged like a mofo.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-investment-ties-goldman-sachs-george-soros/
There is a reason some foreign officials were saying that Da Kush was always begging for money.
Don't forget Da Kush's dad is a criminal and pretty sure he passed that gene on to his son.

Trump changed trade policies with China right after Ivanka getting trademarks, is this ok with you?

If it's bad for America then string him up. If you can show it was negotiated in the deal then string him up.

So you need me to quote yourself so that you'll know what I'm addressing?

It tends to work that way around here. If you're gonna claim I didn't answer something then it's up to you to say what you think deserved a response but didn't get one.

DA Kush has a billion out in loans. Da Kush is over leveraged like a mofo.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-investment-ties-goldman-sachs-george-soros/
There is a reason some foreign officials were saying that Da Kush was always begging for money.
Don't forget Da Kush's dad is a criminal and pretty sure he passed that gene on to his son.
OK, so we're in agreement this isn't really a partisan issue, since you're linking breitbart trashing the guy. The guy seems to be a relatively shrewd investor with a lot of "passive income", so a billion out over 30 years while making $60-80 million/year off the investment is a big payoff. Considering the collateral he has to procure the loans and his track record of good investments and ability to pay it off, sounds like the loans were above board, thought I haven't looked that far into it.

If it's bad for America then string him up. If you can show it was negotiated in the deal then string him up.

It tends to work that way around here. If you're gonna claim I didn't answer something then it's up to you to say what you think deserved a response but didn't get one.
You would not say string them up, you would deny no matter the evidence and then say "something, something, Clintons derp!".

OK, so we're in agreement this isn't really a partisan issue, since you're linking breitbart trashing the guy. The guy seems to be a relatively shrewd investor with a lot of "passive income", so a billion out over 30 years while making $60-80 million/year off the investment is a big payoff. Considering the collateral he has to procure the loans and his track record of good investments and ability to pay it off, sounds like the loans were above board, thought I haven't looked that far into it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/business/jared-kushner-apollo-citigroup-loans.html

A loan after a White House meeting is definitely on the up and up.

Once again Da Kush is over leveraged like a mofo. He over paid and took out high interest loans to pay for it. Then had to sell half the asset to pay short term loans. That is not smart and is a huge financial gamble, and he rolled box cars. Da Kush does not have 30 years to pay that nut, its due in February 2019.
http://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-company-real-estate-debt-foreign-investors-2017-8

The difference between the Trump Crime Family and the Clintons, is the Trumps do it right in your face and they know their base will defend them no matter what.

Well if it needed repeating for the 5th time, here it is:

Why the double standard? Why complain about the Clinton charities if all you care about is whether or not something is strictly legal or not?

I don't believe you.

That's your prerogative.

Well if it needed repeating for the 5th time, here it is:

Why the double standard? Why complain about the Clinton charities if all you care about is whether or not something is strictly legal or not?

Thanks. Jack didn't establish there was a double standard or that the full extent of my concern was limited by legality. Looks like the complex question fallacy. Hence there not really being an answer to provide.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/69/Complex-Question-Fallacy

I don't like Ivanka and Kushner being advisers in the first place, but why does this suggest corruption? Is this not roughly what they were earning before Trump became president? Kushner's net worth is like $740 million. Not sure how continuing to make money like he always has suggests "using his position for financial gain" when he was doing the same thing when he wasn't an advisor. I'm fine with getting them out of there, but this seems a bit silly.

And lol at the left wingers ITT thinking it's a point for them that the Clinton's left the WH broke. That means they went from nothing to making $240 million while Hillary was a senator and then secretary of state, largely from Bill giving speeches in foreign countries and to bankers. That is textbook use of political power to become super rich, but we're supposed to be pissed because Jared Kushner has maintained the income he's had for years.
Kushner's net worth is more like $174M. But that's ok, we can all read your screen name.

Kushner's net worth is more like $174M. But that's ok, we can all read your screen name.
http://time.com/money/5309904/ivanka-trump-net-worth-jared-kushner-income/

The New York Times reported in early 2017 that the couple’s real estate and investment holdings could be worth up to $740 million. This week, the Times stated that the couple’s holdings had increased to up to $811 million. Other sources have estimated that Ivanka Trump’s net worth is roughly $300 million, and Jared Kushner’s net worth could be $800 million.

Thanks. Jack didn't establish there was a double standard or that the full extent of my concern was limited by legality. Looks like the complex question fallacy. Hence there not really being an answer to provide.

What are you disputing, exactly?

Back