Jared Da Kush Kushner, deleted stories as publisher of The New York Observer

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
6 months ago, a lot of folks on here were basically guaranteeing that Kushner was going to be indicted any day now. I guess we should keep waiting?

So they were stories printed BEFORE he became publisher?

6 months ago, a lot of folks on here were basically guaranteeing that Kushner was going to be indicted any day now. I guess we should keep waiting?
To be fair, lying to Congress used to be a big deal, now its cool as long as your party controls Congress.

Let's try this again, shall we?

Stay on topic.

Sounds like an online publisher's prerogative. It does reflect poorly though.

lol

what does this have to do with the thread? whataboutisms

the hypocrisy among our leaders, and the public, might be at an all time high.

Publisher picks and chooses what stories to print and how to frame them. More at 11:00!

https://www.ktnv.com/news/national/...es-at-his-newspaper-software-developer-claims
I guess the Corrupt Apple did not fall far from the Corrupt Tree.
Freedom of press is an idea supported by our founding fathers and you have shady ass Da Kush deleting stories that painted his friends in a bad light.
Funny Trump yells fake news all the time, but his own son in law hates freedom of the press.
Waiting for the rightwing snowflakes who are up in arms about Facebook and Twitter kicking out some conservative opinions to tell us how aghast they are that Kushner's paper censored stories.
Anytime time now...

Waiting for Pres. Trump to denounce Kushner's practice just like he denounced Twitter.

https://www.ktnv.com/news/national/...es-at-his-newspaper-software-developer-claims
I guess the Corrupt Apple did not fall far from the Corrupt Tree.
Freedom of press is an idea supported by our founding fathers and you have shady ass Da Kush deleting stories that painted his friends in a bad light.
Funny Trump yells fake news all the time, but his own son in law hates freedom of the press.
to be fair, i guarantee every other editor has done that at some point, stories sit buried for years sometimes because the board decided not to run them, and it happens in europe as well.
kushner is a fuck though, ill give you that

Back