News Jared Cannonier tears left pec, requires surgery, out until the fall

Stones of the Earth don't seem to work for Muscles of the Chest, eh?

giphy.gif

So now we're ALL okay with with isreal vs yoel right?

No more arguing about it?
I think you're right. The next highest ranked mw that isn't either injured or on a losing streak is Till, who doesn't deserve a MW title shot yet, and then Brunson, who probably won't deserve one ever.

Im on Cannonier hype train. Maybe there was no train but i think he had a spark and skill others didn’t have. He lost to Reyes at LHW but still at middleweight he was a force. Hope he recovers well. I’d bet the house he’d KO Till stiffer than a 2x4

Says till is ducking him but he cant fight him anyway cuz he tore his pec lol. Cant make this shit up

"I got injured and it's your fault for not accepting the fight sooner"
Wow lost a little respect for Cannonier.

Sucks for Cannonier. Guy was on a nice little run with some huge momentum but he's getting up there in age and father time stops for no one. Was really looking forward to this fight.

Those comments he made are pretty embarrassing though.

Till gets KOd in the mean time.

Now everyone happy with israel fighting yoel? lol

I think that's a good thing for Till. Hes been koed a lot as of late and the cannon throws some serious heat. It is a bad matchup for Till if u ask me. He needs a confidence gaining fight. Like conor got...
You mean that one time in his career a year ago at a weight class he was depleting himself to make?

Why do fighters I like have to open their mouths and ruin it.

Stupid comment.

Back