Jared Anderson looks to extend unbeaten streak on Halloween

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Young heavyweight sensation Jared "The Real Big Baby" Anderson looks to go to 6-0 on the undercard of Top Rank's "Monster" Inoue - Maloney card Halloween night. He meets another young heavyweight in the 6-1 Luis Eduardo Pena.

In his last bout, Anderson stopped the usually durable spoiler Rodney Hernandez in the fourth round.
All six of Pena's victories have come inside the distance as has his lone loss. A fifth-round KO defeat at the hands of another prospect in Michael Polite-Coffie. It will be interesting to see if Anderson is able to get Pena out of there quicker than Polite-Coffie was able to.

Good question, bro. But I have no clue.
I don't understand why promoters don't sign fights like these.

"Big Baby" vs. "The Real Big Baby"
"Touch of Sleep" vs. "The Real Touch of Sleep"

I mean these match ups speak for themselves.

With that said, we should have an entire card of fighters with Bulldog (or Sugar) as their moniker fight each other.

I don't understand why promoters don't sign fights like these.

"Big Baby" vs. "The Real Big Baby"
"Touch of Sleep" vs. "The Real Touch of Sleep"

I mean these match ups speak for themselves.

With that said, we should have an entire card of fighters with Bulldog (or Sugar) as their moniker fight each other.

Well, we could still see a match-up between Anderson & Miller down the road. Of course, that's dependent upon Miller getting his license to fight back. Which won't be easy considering how many times he's been busted for PEDs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back