• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Japan's last imperial soldier dies

a) this guy's life sucked
b) fuck japan 70 years ago

now why are we still talking about this?

but there is something beautiful in pointless loyalty, even if it is awful.

There is nothing beautiful in pointless loyalty. He killed local farmers because they want him off their land. A land that he continue to occupied even when his empire has ended. Can you comprehend that?

RoninJin is displaying MASSIVE levels of butthurt itt.

We both wield katanas. I challenge you a sword fight -- if I win, you have to say "long live Emperor Hirohito!"

RoninJin is displaying MASSIVE levels of butthurt itt.

We both wield katanas. I challenge you a sword fight -- if I win, you have to say "long live Emperor Hirohito!"

Done...your welder is Anderson, mine is Fedor

Negative. If you didnt notice, he was baiting me.

You were both battling , but you went full retard threatening to let go with the yellow flow

And why does this one soldier have to answer for the crimes of a nation

This guy killed less civilians than have died in Pakistan from American drone strikes

Are you going to drop trow at Arlington while on your justice for war crimes world tour?

You were both battling , but you went full retard threatening to let go with the yellow flow

And why does this one soldier have to answer for the crimes of a nation

This guy killed less civilians than have died in Pakistan from American drone strikes

Are you going to drop trow at Arlington while on your justice for war crimes world tour?

Hey no one is perfect man. War criminals should not be honor period

War crime is a ridiculous concept

War itself is a crime against humanity , the idea that there is a just way to go about it is absurd

Are you going to drop trow at Arlington while on your justice for war crimes world tour?[/QUOTE]

Oh my God I am laughing so hard right now. Bravo MPH, funniest thing I have ever read on here.

Excellent point on war being a crime against humanity. It's so simple it baffles me how far over these guys heads it goes. I think some itt were born into households that taught hate from infancy. It's the only answer I can come up with. No one is that simple minded.

Funny thing is no one is honoring him for his indiscretions. Only condemnation. His story is amazing, however.

Funny thing is no one is honoring him for his indiscretions. Only condemnation. His story is amazing, however.
His story is amazing in the sense that it is a testament to him being utterly insane.

Everytime I attempt this post it comes out littered with asterisks.

So just RIP crazy guy from crazy time of war.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back