Janae Marie Kroc is now training and competing in BJJ

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
She won gold at the IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu American Nationals 2020 in men's division (white belt, master 3, UHW).

XZ6NrIr.png

<6><DCrying>

There’s a documentary about her on Netflix, “transformer”, highly recommend. She’s a former marine, wrestler, powerlifter. Here’s one more reason to give respect

There’s a documentary about her on Netflix, “transformer”, highly recommend. She’s a former marine, wrestler, powerlifter. Here’s one more reason to give respect

that was a wild one to watch. In a way I almost feel bad for Kroc, it seems to me like there’s two personalities in there that are drastically different from each other. One is in love with bodybuilding and being huge and hyper masculine and the other wants to be feminine.

She won gold at the IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu American Nationals 2020 in men's division (white belt, master 3, UHW).

XZ6NrIr.png

<6><DCrying>

Respect. The whole transition for her has pretty interesting to see. That is the response I wish we saw from more trans athletes. I can guarantee you that more women would compete in men's sport if their wasn't such a major physical difference. I really feel for the girls coming up against people who choose to compete in their division when they could approach sport by doing the above.

Back