Jan is going to knock out Izzy

Anyone crazy enough a 5 fight parley on Jan, Dober, Sterling, Cruz and anderson is 1-343 a $100 bet would win you $34314.04 on bovada.

Again Crazy enough.
Well Anderson is damn near as close to a guaranteed loss as possible so....

Well Anderson is damn near as close to a guaranteed loss as possible so....
That's why I said crazy. Without her it's 1-162.88

Edit: my bad it drops to 1-42 which still isn't a bad shot.
Edit: shit I might actually make that bet.

Last edited:
How? Jan has never fought a striker on Izzy's level before, and Izzy will be significantly faster than him. Jan has a punchers chances but that's it. And new.

I like Izzy to get Jan out of there inside two or three rounds. The Polish fighter is an excellent all-around MMA fighter but he's going to be picked apart by the much quicker, more accurate elite-level striker.

the most likeable guy vs the most unlikeable di.. jan has a good resume against cringy guys like rockhold corey and reyes izzy s next

It's very possible. People seem to forget Izzy has had some very close fights in the last few years. They only seem to remember his most impressive wins but forget the rest. We've never seen Izzy at LHW so should be interesting.

There you go.
Thanks. Yeah, just saw that. Not bad...

Edit: Fuck it. Shit I don't know how to post the screen shot. But I put 100 on it to win 4,266.57. Figured it out.

Attachments

• DD641907-BBCD-44A7-AB6E-DF0E750B4D95.jpeg
    DD641907-BBCD-44A7-AB6E-DF0E750B4D95.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Prediction threads without betslips are fucking pathetic

If Jan clinches and grinds Izzy against the fence and ground and pound? Or decides to ragdoll him and suplex city?

I would be afraid for israel's bones if he went for a ride

I don't like that Izzy weighed in at 198lbs..

Izzy looked dominant against Costa, but Costa also fought terribly, his gameplan was ridiculous and was never going to work.

Izzy is a much, much better striker than Jan, I think he wins by decision, but a 30lb weight difference is huge, and if Jan is able to cut off the ring then Izzy could be in trouble.

Is Jan gonna be that much bigger and stronger that he outmuscles Izzy everywhere?

Fight Night Izzy 203 Jan 230?

Not everyone is a degenerate gambler
Nahh...more like
tenor.gif

I think we will be seeing the oxygen tank brought in once Izzy takes a nap.

Back