• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jan Blachowicz was, what we thought he was…

JBJ could have dominated this division for another half decade at least

Too bad he didn't think so and ran to HW... Oh, wait, Jones didn't run to heavyweight. He just ran.

jan wat too nice and friendly before the fight, he gave glover a present for his birthday for christ sake. the guy wants to take your belt from you and your family. Jan said it himself he felt nothing during the fight, you have too have tension hate or fear for your opponent to perform at your best, adrenaline through your body. jan was pathetic.

Can we just yellow card all these guys bashing Glover and Jan already? Getting annoying.

I’m so enraged that I had to force this through on my phone.

That main event was a shambles. We all love Glover, blah, blah, blah… he’s a nice guy… Chuck Liddell, visa issues, blah, blah, blah…

Jan was pathetic…

Some of us laughed when Jan got the title. Fluke, right place, right time, etc. but then he beat Adesanya, he looked like he’d hit that late bloom. That Jorge, Bisping “late prime”… but after tonight, he looked like the flash in the pan we all thought he might be. Dude lost to PAT CUMMINS! But we all forgot it, it’s okay, he’s come full circle!

Man lost to a 42 year old with a single leg. Maybe you could drill some single leg defence? Maybe? Maybe stop this slow ass dude from getting his FIRST ATTEMPT!

Bad, bad, bad, bad…

Ankalaev or Jiri will take this title with ease. Well done Glover, you got your “title”…

*sigh*
Harsh words but fair take.

Jan put forth the worth performance from a UFC champ ever imo.

He always seemed like a very beatable champion, but now we have an even more beatable champion if that makes sense. Every LHW contender should be foaming at the mouth.

I guess Jiri gets the next shot and destroys Glover the same way Rumble did.

Back