Jan Blachowicz KO Corey Anderson GIFS

Whenever Corey gets KO'd it's like it was in a movie

I really was hoping to see Corey vs Jones after this fight, look like im going to have to wait for a while for that to happen

You’re the greatest Kaz. Just know that this shertard here appreciates the effort

You’ve been around watching fights long enough to know that’s a stupid thing to say.

I mean, sure anything can happen in a fight. But it's unlikely imo based on watching Jan fight that he beats Jones. He seems slow, stiff, and flat-footed.

I mean, sure anything can happen in a fight. But it's unlikely imo based on watching Jan fight that he beats Jones. He seems slow, stiff, and flat-footed.
Unlikely sure... but “can’t” is incorrect. Guy is a big 205 lb brute with power, he can potentially end anyone’s night if it lands just right.

Thanks again for the GIFS @KazDibiase

DAYUM Corey got his lights put out. That was vicious.

JointWeightyGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif
SentimentalColdIggypops-size_restricted.gif
BrownWatchfulFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif
SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif
Opera Snapshot_2020-02-15_232245_en.wikipedia.org.png

Looks like a fluke lol. Jan wasn’t even looking where he threw that punch. It was like spray and pray. He was staring at the canvas...

Wrong

Get your eyes checked

Looks like a fluke lol. Jan wasn’t even looking where he threw that punch. It was like spray and pray. He was staring at the canvas...

Lol u dont know much about striking, do you?

Back