"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
PessimisticThickAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif
GrossLargeBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif
PracticalPeriodicAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif
TidyAthleticBobolink-size_restricted.gif
ImpureTameKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

I feel like this type of injury should be a no contest, or a technical decision or whatever it’s called. In this case it was probably a round a piece and would have been a draw. Don’t seem like Jan deserved a win for that.

I feel like this type of injury should be a no contest, or a technical decision or whatever it’s called. In this case it was probably a round a piece and would have been a draw. Don’t seem like Jan deserved a win for that.
Of course he deserved the win, Rakic injured himself trying to deal with Jan,and he was also kicked in that leg quite a bit.

I know what you're saying. But it's a fight. Rakic couldn't continue and that's saying something because he was winning. But Jan had great leg kick offense and defense that altered Rakic's footwork. It was an underwhelming and sad win but it was definitely a win

Nasty. I think this fight was not going well for Rakic.

I know what you're saying. But it's a fight. Rakic couldn't continue and that's saying something because he was winning. But Jan had great leg kick offense and defense that altered Rakic's footwork. It was an underwhelming and sad win but it was definitely a win

1-1 and Jan was winning the 3rd. Jan was winning the stand up clearly

It's a fight. If you can't defend yourself because of an injury you lose.

Have to disagree strongly with your sentiment.

That's fucking nasty

TidyAthleticBobolink-size_restricted.gif

^ this one
Not to often do I gasp, shudder & grab whatever is phantom injured on my body after watch the fighters body part gets injured, but this one did it for me because it's gruesome, looks painful, and looks like it could happen relatively randomly & easily.

I didn't watch the fights, so idk if his leg was targeted/injured, but it just seemed to have casually happened, and I have a weird phobia, that I'll freakishly irreparably injury my leg like that.

Back