James Vick's latest Instagram post after KO loss to Justin Gaethje

"I said what I said to get and promote the fight."

Oh cool, so next time you say anything I'll know not to listen

i dunno man, conor sucks all his opponents off after every fight and everyone still thinks his beefs are real and that he is simultaneously humble and decent after the fight

Brother's just playing in the 'game' and trying to make a living. At least he's up front and honest about it. The 'punch drunk' shite was over the line, imo, but that's what it takes now since UFC caters to the WWE and WorldStar crossover fans where smoke 'n mirrors and trash talk is name of the game.

He looks so concussed. Is he even fully conscious or is he propped up on some weekend at Bernie’s shit?

"I only said what I said because of promotion."

Boring. Tell the world it was a fluke and you're knocking his ass out next time. Get the fans bitching about you.

too bad this organization and many fans promote shit talkng. Used to be a man’s sport.

Double shitty that you can talk shit, and if you win you are a mystic that gets in heads. When you lose, you just use the promotion excuse and get off scot free.

I'm not sure why people get so wrapped up in the twitter BS and trash talk but it obviously works. I have to wonder how many times fighters can do this then backtrack once the fight is over and claim they only did it to promote the fight. Obviously they aren't underestimating the naivety of the fans.

“I said what I said just to promote the fight”

That’s exactly what’s wrong with modern MMA

Justin was right, he left the arena a humble turd.

Sick picture but always with those laundry lists. When u lose say little when u win say less

I respect James for taking the loss like a man...

However, if there's gonna be tension, I want it to be 100% real.

I don't like fighters who just beef for no reason... for "promotion" -> it's fake!

These guys are modern day gladiators, they don't need to talk. Let their talent speak for itself.

We can't all be champs like you, censored tinkleman

tenor.gif

Back