James Krause is boxing like Nick Diaz

I'm casual? Haha good one. His record don't mean shit. HE WILL NEVER BE CHAMP. they're levels to this... you guys defending him are on that same pitiful level.
Guess you're sitting there wondering why 98% of the UFC is still in the UFC then.

You can assume what my point was. The post still applies.
Yo, you might wanna stop... Fat Soyboy might get trigger happy!
giphy.gif

Oh, yea... @WHALEWOLF I accept your Cop-Out Lil Poosay!

Never knew stating facts would hurt so many sherbros feelings. Gotta get that skin thicker!

Im not bothered one iota. You're being a dummy. Looks like you don't know any better. Have at it and enjoy your weekend.

Guess you're sitting there wondering why 98% of the UFC is still in the UFC then.
THIS! OMFG why do ppl talk shit on fighters that wont be champ? 98% wont be so according to this turd only have 1 fighter in each weightclass

Yeah he sucks so much he's on a 6 fight UFC win streak.

Are you fucking trolling?

"He's on a six fight winning streak and it doesn't matter who those opponents are, that alone proves his boxing is no worse than that of Nick Diaz."

And that's why you're doomed to work minimum wage jobs for the rest of your life.

You don't know me in real life. if you did you would delete your post right away.
Anybody who says that is a certifiable scared bitch irl

"He's on a six fight winning streak and it doesn't matter who those opponents are, that alone proves his boxing is no worse than that of Nick Diaz."

And that's why you're doomed to work minimum wage jobs for the rest of your life.
I'm a lawyer.

I'm casual? Haha good one. His record don't mean shit. HE WILL NEVER BE CHAMP. they're levels to this... you guys defending him are on that same pitiful level.
So all fighters who depending on your opinion will never be champs, should be cut? Or what? Whats even your point other than hating Krause? Why bother with him?
Pathetic casual

Dude still sucks. I don't see why he's in the ufc. He'll never be a champion. Not a bit exciting. Has the easiest win in front of him and not taking any advantage of it.
So if he will never win a title he shouldn't be inthe UFC, what an amazingly idiotic thing to say.

That's what I thought hoe. Start insulting my tags.
You ain't shit mate! I'll personally fly down and bang with you MMA rules in the gym/academy of your choosing!
:meow:
This dude has never seen a gym from inside. Propably just an incel who got punked by Krause in highschool

There's PLENTY of fighters who will NEVER be a champ... but at least some of them are EXCITING! Krause is not one of them. I know it's hard for some of you to accept. One day you will.

Pull up on me and find out

You'd get posterized homie
Wait... what?? Didn't you just say "Anybody who says that is a certifiable scared bitch irl" guess you confirmed. What a hypocrite haha

Wait... what?? Didn't you just say "Anybody who says that is a certifiable scared bitch irl" guess you confirmed. What a hypocrite haha
NO WAIT

You said i have experience being a certifiable bitch

I said pull up and find out who's the bitch. Because spoilers alert: it'd be you bro

Back