James Gallagher just got put to sleep (video in thread)

m96jjd.jpg

View attachment 422843
Went on Instagram after he got KTFO talking about noone has accomplished what he has lol. Dude is like 6-1 and hasnt done shit in MMA. Hasnt won any titles or done absolutely shit but copy Conor and got embarrassed.

Well, at least he didn't give up his back so he could tap out to a choke instead of tapping to strikes, like somone else did...

3zIHVEZ.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>.​

Last edited:
Wish we got to see more side kicks to the fucking face .... that was AWESOME!

A significant reason why he is so heavily promoted is because of his association with Conor, not their their shared ethnicity. Look at Artem Lobov, he got a main event with Cub Swanson because he is tied with Conor. They have a lot of similarities but hes a ripoff because he lacks Conor's skills and chins

Well, to be fair, he doesn't have the age or experience of a Conor McGregor. Conor has about eight, nine years on him. Most fighters with his record and experience are in the amateurs. James Gallagher is good enough for his age.

Edit - scratch that last part.

I wanna know how come Conor has such good stand up when everyone else on his team has shite standup? Gallagher is a fish out of water on the feet. That was funny af tho, reminded me of style bender getting rekt in Glory.

so being friends with conor proves you don't have to be a good fight to get signed

LOL you should check out the WW forum.. There is a thread about Bellators new signings.
They signed everybody from SBG in Ireland. And when I say everybody I mean EVERYBODY.

I usually don't enjoy seeing an individual lose in MMA, however there is nothing appealing about Gallahger, he's Conor without charisma, comedy or interesting fighting style. His over the top in your face antics also do nothing for me, glad to see him put out cold

James Gallagher has been having this persona for a few fights now. It seemed a bit phony to me in the past but I don't know him personally, so whatever inspiration/edge he needs to fight that is on him. It just seemed like he was putting unnecessary stress on his shoulders too early for me. He's a submission fighter and not similar to Conor in fighting style. He is only 21 though and was undefeated prior to this fight so he has a future ahead of him - hopefullly he learns from this and realizes it is ok to fly under the radar at times.

I don't understand why he would have moved down in weight for this fight though? He was undefeated - submitted Lyoto's brother at 20 years old and decides to move down in weight? That seems like a bad decision to me. His body could still be growing and weight cutting gets tougher as you get older. Again, he is only 21 but I don't think it was smart to go down in weight.

James Gallagher has been having this persona for a few fights now. It seemed a bit phony to me in the past but I don't know him personally, so whatever inspiration/edge he needs to fight that is on him. It just seemed like he was putting unnecessary stress on his shoulders too early for me. He's a submission fighter and not similar to Conor in fighting style. He is only 21 though and was undefeated prior to this fight so he has a future ahead of him - hopefullly he learns from this and realizes it is ok to fly under the radar at times.

I don't understand why he would have moved down in weight for this fight though? He was undefeated - submitted Lyoto's brother at 20 years old and decides to move down in weight? That seems like a bad decision to me. His body could still be growing and weight cutting gets tougher as you get older. Again, he is only 21 but I don't think it was smart to go down in weight.
Going down in weight could have also compromised his ability to take a punch

ricky should have used elbows on that final gnp... more area for blunt force trauma... thats how you deal with "animals" like Gallagher ..

lol @ dollar menu conors instagram post

I don't like gallagher and it's nice to see him lose, but does anyone else always feel like it's such a shame when they see young guys at SBG? This dickhead could be a lot better with a good gym, and he'd probably have a better personality too.

I blame his gym and coaches more than I blame him. That gym produces bad characters and bad fighters.

Back