• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jamal Hill = paper champ?

he wasn’t moving like he was fully healthy. not applying the constant pressure he’s known for.

I get the Hill hate (he talks a bit of trash and more importantly, doesn't have the sort of physique or looks that sherdoggers fawn over) but I am not on board with it. Hill is not a jerk or a villain, plus the guy can fight. He is going to be a massive problem for everyone in the division and I have a feeling that he will still do great things.

if a fighter doesn't dare fight Pereira himself, don't take advice from that person, Adesanya😉

he wasn’t moving like he was fully healthy. not applying the constant pressure he’s known for.
I wonder if it's cause of the level of opposition

Dude just came back early after a nasty injury to fight a combat sports all time great who is literally better than him at every aspect of MMA.

Hill earned his belt beating the fucking dogshit out of Glover but he was never going to have anything for Potan but neither does anyone else at LHW so it's not a huge knock lol

That said he looked out of shape and moved like shit, doubt he was 100% on that leg injury.

fluke win for pereira
jamala hill would win next 1 fight out 2190320132138139482350r390459039t03

Back