Jamahall Hill Bandwaggon!!!! GET IN!!!!!! TIME IS NEARRRR!!!!!

That guy in the picture is total caveman. A true mans man and the looks of i don’t give a fuck. And let me tell you why I don’t care.

That guy in the picture is total caveman. A true mans man and the looks of i don’t give a fuck. And let me tell you why I don’t care.

yes he sure don't with dem filters

Crute runs through this bum.

Well even if he does, he ain't a bum, now his camp on the other hand....

Crute snaps his other arm, crute a much better bandwagon

Well Crute is significantly better grappler, I think he hits harder, hands just as fast if not faster.

If Hill can avoid getting hit by that left hook or right overhand, low kicks, and grapplefucked, he got a chance.

I am also on Crute bandwaggon, but just pulling for the underdog here.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSN
who.gif

LHW needs someone to rise, and Hill could be a guy. Crute's still young, and given how he lost to Cirkunov and Smith (I know it was an injury, but he was getting his face jabbed off before that), I think he needs a few years before he's ready for contendership.

Hill on the other hand is 30 and should be ready to step up. I get that he lost to Craig, but that was a bad decision he made against probably one of the top five submission artists in the UFC right now. Easily correctable. And I know that Hill's a bit cocky too, but LHW needs some personality. It's not a cringe dislikable cockiness though imo.

Let's get it Jamahal

LHW needs someone to rise, and Hill could be a guy. Crute's still young, and given how he lost to Cirkunov and Smith (I know it was an injury, but he was getting his face jabbed off before that), I think he needs a few years before he's ready for contendership.

Hill on the other hand is 30 and should be ready to step up. I get that he lost to Craig, but that was a bad decision he made against probably one of the top five submission artists in the UFC right now. Easily correctable. And I know that Hill's a bit cocky too, but LHW needs some personality. It's not a cringe dislikable cockiness though imo.

Let's get it Jamahal

I think Crute's a better prospect, but Hill does move well, and as long as he can avoid getting hit hard as he does tend to keep his hands low with his chin in the air and relying on his reflexes, low kicks and grapplefuck, he's got a shot. I do think Crute probably hits harder punch for punch.

Have Ya'll heard of Crute

Jimmy fucking Crute
<31>

Have Ya'll heard of Crute

Jimmy fucking Crute
<31>

I'm also on Crute bandwaggon actually, before I got on this bandwaggon.

But I'm just on a underdog's bandwaggon here lol....I mean camp difference is criminal...

Back