Jamahal “Sweet Dreams” Hill vs. Paul “Bearjew” Craig

Don’t know about the last part, I know one of his friends (not related to MMA) and by all accounts he’s meant to be an alright guy. But on the MMA scene he wasn’t well looked upon
I appreciate the comment cause it kinda sucks to think the only male Scottish fighter we have is a douchebag so that's good to know

After seeing Jahamal's "media" and trash-talking for this fight, I SO hope he gets tkod or subbed in humiliating fashion. Craig seems like a 100x cooler guy, and has beaten (...and been beaten by) stiffer competition. Who knows how it goes, but I'm excited to find out.
I dunno who cast the 1st stone but when Hill originally pulled out the first match up, Craig insinuated that Hill was afraid or at least Hill thought it was insinuated and posted a huge rant on IG or twitter, made him look thin skinned

Cheering for Craig, but picking Hill on Tapology. I hope I’m wrong.

I don't like Craig, but fully expect him to dominate Hill against the fence and on the mat.

These 2 guys genuinely do not care for each other at all.

It's quite obvious. Always like that extra bit of spice.
So....yeah this will be good.

For some reason I never liked Paul Craig and always root against him. Hopefully he gets KTFO.
Yeah maybe because he’s a douche to every opponent, when you’re trying to mean mug Shogun you’re not gonna get much love in the MMA community.

Craig will be desperate to get it down and get stupid and get caught badly by that athletic Hill with the smart hands...

.Craig hopefully.

That Jamalahala dude seems like a complete tool. Also rocks an awful dadbod.

Sherdog hates Bisping
Sherdog hates Hardy
sherdog hates Edwards
sherdog hates Craig

I’m sensing a pattern here…

Paul took out Ankelaev (so he’s good in my book)
Hill took out OSP /the marketing machine is pushing him Uber hard (so I hate him already)

WAR WILLIAM WALLACE

I dunno who cast the 1st stone but when Hill originally pulled out the first match up, Craig insinuated that Hill was afraid or at least Hill thought it was insinuated and posted a huge rant on IG or twitter, made him look thin skinned
Exactly.

P.S. Justice served IMO.

Craig wins when he dislocates Hill's arm and takes it home with him, calling it now :cool:

Back