Jake's Power.

V

vod

How the fuck did you close that thread? You're on 'vacation' remember? You're not even a MOD but you're changing people's names and then closing threads? Dude. You're fucked up. Give the people back their palace.

Relax.... I was just playing games... but after seeing Xor's post I am thinking that it's time to reclaim my mod hat.... but no....

I still need a break... I was just flexing the intellectual muscles thats all.... no harm done..... all back to normal.

- The Jake

Jake is dying to get back to his Mod duties. He can just taste it right now. Or in Xor's case, swallow it!!! ;)

Originally posted by XorSystem
geez vod, you're a fucking instigator aintcha:D :D :D

NOOOO! Just an inquiring mind. Jake is really putting me into a state of awe with his power. He's flexin' his intellectual muscles and everyone falls in line, from the top dog down.

You should just 'swallow' your words. haha.

get over yourself Jarrod....

it seems that you're the one that can dish but not take....

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage

Korean BBQ is the shizznit!:p

It's expensive but I can eat it every day!!

Love that food better than anything.

Originally posted by Chillious

It's expensive but I can eat it every day!!

Love that food better than anything.

Dude...Korean BBQ owns the scene....there is nothing finer.

I like BBQ racks of ribs with BBQ sauce....mmmm ribs

I thought kim chee was the only thing they eat in Korea.

....learn something new everyday....

Originally posted by seldomTap
I like BBQ racks of ribs with BBQ sauce....mmmm ribs

I dig Bulgogi most of the time for BBQ steez....i usually rock a Chicken Katsu as well....me and my buddies usually split an order of Kalbi too....Kalbi.....is the lick:D

never had it

I've had true Korean food, but never BBQ

WTF does that mean biatch??...i rock shit preped by dudes straight outta Seoul and Taeghuk...these mother fuckers dont play.:mad: :mad:

:D :D :D

get over yourself Jarrod....

it seems that you're the one that can dish but not take....

Let me put this into perspective here....

you dis my country, so in the same good humor you intended, I then change your name.

You get so offended that you dare to drag Shara into it and insult her as well as myself, and yet I'm the one that can dish it out but not take it??

RIIIIIIIiiiiigght...

I have no idea how old you are Xor, but my gut instinct tells me you are not very mature at all. I also know you're going through some rough times but taking your shit out on me is not called for. Time to grow up son.

I'm willing to put it behind us if you are.

Peace,

- The Jake

Bulgogi is the shit! Damn I am hungry now, could eat the crotch out of a low flying duck, BBQ'd of course

Originally posted by The Jake

Let me put this into perspective here....

Dammit Jake, this thread has nothing to do with you. We're trying to talk Korean cuisine here. Sheesh.

Back