Jake shields:"When you start thinking about losing your eyes, you do get scared"

Remember some time before this? His interview at the commission after the Palhares fight. "I'm such a class act I would never do anything to disrespect the sport bla bla bla" I mean he went on and on about what a gentleman he is. Then his true coffee throwing, laptop stealing vandalizing nature comes out again.
mma fighter steals laptop or attempts too, fuck my life, that is actually sad.

seriously though, i dunno wtf he is trying to do it looks like steal it but if he wanted to take it he could have pursued further? weird one.

The entire scrap pack is composed of low life thugs

The guy who nearly blinded GSP for life is still crying about this? Wow getting submitted for the first time in HL-reel fashion by a guy he hates really crushed his ego and he can't let go. This is worse than Rockhold-Vitor.
Pretty sure it was a DQ. Paul Harris should not have even got a licence. He is litterally as dumb as a stump.

I dont even like jake. He is as boring as Georges Snooze Pierre.

Doesn't change the fact that Palhares is an asshole. I'm glad they cut his cheating ass.

When you start thinking about losing your eyes, you do get scared"

813d59a7b528e58918e17607c2f27e8e.jpg

Just ask GSP, you scumbag cheating eye-gouger.

Lol at these pathetic motherfuckers in here talking shit because of a few accidental eyepokes in one fight 5 and a half years ago.

Yeah, that's the exact same thing as what happened in the Palhares fight.

I think it's hilarious how Shields fans sound like lawyers when they defend his horrid actions. "Sure my client was the cause of all these terrible things happening, but do we know for sure that it was his real intention?"
Shields fan? LOL I almost always root against Shields. So boring and annoying.

Where in me asking "Is Shields scum enough..." did you delude yourself into thinking I was a Shields fan?

Shields fan? LOL I almost always root against Shields. So boring and annoying.

Where in me asking "Is Shields scum enough..." did you delude yourself into thinking I was a Shields fan?

By foolishly giving him the benefit of the doubt for for two major scummy moves. Ganging up on one guy causing a massive brawl on tv, almost blinding a legend, throwing hot coffee at a crowd of people, trying to steal and throw a laptop etc. This is not somebody who deserves the benefit of the doubt or has the right to cry about an opponent's dirty tactics.

If you tap out due to the eye poke, what happens? An auto DQ win?

By foolishly giving him the benefit of the doubt for for two major scummy moves. Ganging up on one guy causing a massive brawl on tv, almost blinding a legend, throwing hot coffee at a crowd of people, trying to steal and throw a laptop etc. This is not somebody who deserves the benefit of the doubt or has the right to cry about an opponent's dirty tactics.
Nothing foolish about not knowing a man's intentions. It is not clear if he intentionally poked GSP - the foolish thing is assuming you can read his mind, frankly. It wasn't blatantly obvious like with Palhares.

And we can't be sure why he was reaching for the laptop either. If I had to guess, it was to throw the laptop, which is a scumbag move - worse than poking GSP in the heat of a fight. But I can't know if that's what he intended. It's just a guess. Though, again, I do think he wanted to throw it.

That's right Jake. That's why you won 2 rounds against GSP and put an end to his 33 consecutive rounds win-streak... you blinded him in one eye with a poke.

Additionally, I also believe a nasty poke noticeably changed the tone of the RDA-Ferguson fight.

Back