News *** Jake Paul vs. Anderson Silva Boxing Bout Set for October MEGA THREAD ***

Winner?

• Total voters
Artem didnt represent it well. He landed about two punches and a headbutt the entire fight. Paulie won that fight 4-1.
He literally had no business surviving that shit and he won, right before getting stopped in 2 other fights after. He did great.

He literally had no business surviving that shit and he won, right before getting stopped in 2 other fights after. He did great.
Artem got smacked around and barely landed anything.
Fight was a farce

Jake starched Woodley and now won a clear decision over Anderson. Just accept that a young athletic guy who's been training boxing seriously for 3 years is a better pure boxer than former MMA champs.

Even boxing GOAT Mayweather couldn't do anything to one of the Paul brothers.

Fighting is a young man's sport.

Jake's gonna knock out Nate Diaz next who looked like shit in his last fight.
Bro he won a decision against a 48 year old. Is that something to be proud of? It's not like he was dominating and clowning Anderson, it was a competitive match. Jake Paul is limited talent boxer.

Morning dude @WklySportsMemes. Did you see anything fishy happen in this fight? Aside from the scoring, which I felt was too wide in Jake's favor, it seemed completely legitimate. I had it essentially even or Jake up slightly before he dropped Anderson in the last round. Thoughts?

@PHATV, I'm also interested in what your thoughts are and how you had this one scored? Just curious.
Just noticed this in the thread about tonight's Showtime card. Replay tonight. I'm hoping to be around and get a watch, either way I'll DVR it.

Bro he won a decision against a 48 year old. Is that something to be proud of? It's not like he was dominating and clowning Anderson, it was a competitive match. Jake Paul is limited talent boxer.
In his 7th fight he beat a guy who recently beat a former world champion. Not sure what standard you are trying to hold him too. He is clearly doing well, with a good manager I could easily see him beating a fringe top 20 guy to win an alphabet belt in 5 years.

Back