Jake Paul deserves to fight in UFC

Jake Paul is literally becoming what James Gallagher was, A wannabe.

Brock deserved his spot in UFC due to his freakish abilities, and he did indeed have a fight outside the UFC first. His 1-0 record doesn't take everything into context.

CM Punk didn't deserve it, but ti was one of those one off things, and he was quite popular at the time. So in your mind because a celebrity wants to, they now deserve to be because of one guy? Maybe they should do a celebrity org and have them all fight in that, but becaus eone dude got a shot does not mean any celebrity wanting a fight gets an automatic pass into UFC. One does not merit everybody being able to

Jakes “Boxing” career is the equivalent of when the WWF did Brawl for All...

It actually seems kinda strange to me because while I still consider myself a casual because I’m too young and I only started watching MMA when Ronda and Conor came around because my parents finally let me watch it. Being on Sherdog I got the impression that most of you guys are the hardcore TUF Boom or Pre TUF side.

My reason for bringing this up is the hardcore fans usually are against the big spectacle still stuff. Why make an exemption for Jake?

Jake Paul is the most feared man in combat sports today.
80’s & 90’s Mike Tyson most feared man in boxing.
80’s & 90’s Alexander Karelin most feared man in wrestling.

2010’s & 2020’s Jake Paul most avoided man in Boxing, Wrestling, and “MIXED MARTIAL ARTS!!!!!!”

Back