News Jake Matthews faces Rostem Akman @243

AssassinFacedBaby

Shitpost Belt
Banned
Reaction score
JAKE MATTHEWS TO FIGHT AT UFC 243
Melbourne's Jake Matthews is making his Octagon comeback in front of his home fans against Rostam Akman.

Matthews most recently lost to Rocco Martin by submission in Adelaide last year, but before that was on a tear after returning to welterweight.

Sporting News was on hand to witness Matthews' last win, a slick first round submission victory over Shinzo Anzai in Singapore last year.

Written by sportingnews.com

Was hoping for Matthews to face are more known name like Keita Nakamura, Randy Brown etc. This guy will be one of the more exciting fighters on the card for sure.

<6><{clintugh}>

akman's the guy with the disgusting body hair... may god show mercy to matthews...
sergey-khandozhko-rostem-akman-ufc-on-espn-plus-11-1.jpg

<Dylan><{katwhu}>

Rooting for the caveman, masculinity bless!

KO in round 1
giphy.gif

Like I said, Matthews deserves a better name than this 0-1 can
he might seem like a can on paper but ive seen him live and he is actually quite good. maybe not the most polished fighter but def got UFC potential. IMO.

he might seem like a can on paper but ive seen him live and he is actually quite good. maybe not the most polished fighter but def got UFC potential. IMO.
Yeah okay maybe can was not the right word but definitely should not be in the cage with Matthews.

Yeah okay maybe can was not the right word but definitely should not be in the cage with Matthews.
Yes i agree, seems like they are throwing Rostem right into the mix. Jake matthews is definitely not to be taken lightly.

Fuck me, first time I've seen a picture of Akman! Jesus Christ. What's his heritage actually?

Matthews should win.

Back