News Jake Heun sentenced to 8 years in prison on drug trafficking charges

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Oops, guess that's the end of his career pretty much, looked like his career was on the up after beating Ishii too, what an idiot.

The Ultimate Fighter veteran Jake Heun has been sentenced to nearly eight years in prison after he was convicted on drug trafficking charges in Australia.

News of Heun’s conviction and sentencing were first reported by the Daily Mail, which added the fighter will likely only spend just over three years behind bars due to time already served along with a non-parole period of four years and nine months for the conviction.

Heun, 33, was busted while importing 801 grams of methamphetamine, which was confiscated in France after a package marked “bath gel and cologne” broke open while in transit. The package was bound for Heun’s previous address, which led to police launching an investigation into the RIZIN and PFL veteran.

According to the report, Heun’s phone then revealed even more illegal activity as he engaged in alleged drug trafficking conversations with his girlfriend.

Heun then claimed he was just being paid $1,000 to receive the package before ultimately pleading guilty to importation of a commercial quantity of a border-controlled drug and another charge for trafficking cocaine.

The cocaine charge stemmed from additional conversations and photos discovered in Heun’s phone, which included a picture of a package containing cocaine that he was sending to his girlfriend through the mail.

Heun reportedly sent out between 35 to 40 grams of cocaine in September 2020 and additional messages showed that he had been supplying bartenders in Melbourne with cocaine to sell on his behalf as well.

The conviction came along with a potential life sentence in prison with Heun’s ties to a drug ring that was operating out of Thailand, but the judge ultimately levied a prison sentence of seven years and nine months. Heun already had 420 days served after he was jailed following his arrest.

It’s expected that Heun will be deported from Australia after his release.

Huen has been an active fighter since 2011 with two previous attempts at joining the cast of The Ultimate Fighter in season 17 and season 19. He also competed in World Series of Fighting, PFL and most recently had a three-fight stint with RIZIN in Japan with his most recent appearance in 2019.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/11...ly-8-years-prison-on-drug-trafficking-charges

What an idiot, nothing gets past Australian customs

Not your meth, not your chinese lolies

It should be suspicious if a person with no hair has a bag labeled hair gel

It seems like this guy fought just a few months ago, but I checked his record and its been 2 years since.

Also, you can get charged over photos and conversations about drugs? That's ridiculous.

Last edited:
It seems like this guy just a few months ago, but I checked his record and its been 2 years since.

Also, you can get charged over photos and conversations about drugs? That's ridiculous.
I mean it's pretty common everywhere. That's why you should use encrypted phones and apps to talk about this stuff since if the government wants to read your emails and texts, they can easily do it.

I mean it's pretty common everywhere. That's why you should use encrypted phones and apps to talk about this stuff since if the government wants to read your emails and texts, they can easily do it.

Or just use $5 flip phones from Dollar General then destroy them. I've never heard of anyone getting a conviction based solely on pictures/texts, usually they have some actual physical evidence, or a money transaction. This dummy had his name and address on a package, so that was enough.

Or just use $5 flip phones from Dollar General then destroy them. I've never heard of anyone getting a conviction based solely on pictures/texts, usually they have some actual physical evidence, or a money transaction. This dummy had his name and address on a package, so that was enough.
Dude didn't even use a fake name and a drop house for his drugs. Dummy move

I remember when I lived down in Thailand and training the area guys would talk about how Heun was one of the biggest waste of talents. Guy would never train seriously but had such amazing natural talent, if he screwed his head on straight he could of been legit top 10

He was like one of rizins only good higher weight class fighters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back