JAG looked worse than Herica. Ha!

George Jetson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Damn.

Little Herica Tiburcio did better against Claudia than JAG did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44DwR4W6ODs

I guess beating Megumi Fujii really wasn't the heroic feat that everybody said.

I guess fighters from outside orgs really do lack credibility.

Alvarez got schooled when coming to UFC. Lombard got schooled when coming to UFC. Reem got schooled when coming to UFC. Even Melendez got schooled when coming to UFC.

RIP JAG's reign (before it even began).

All female fighters and almost all male fighters are from outside orgs in the end, the exceptions in male fighter case are CM Punk and James Toney.

If I remember the Fujii fight, a lot of people claimed that the fight was fixed or that JAG didn't actually win.

Aside from that, Aguilar is part of the older generation of fighters. She is 33 years old and she hasn't fought top competition in years. Being in Bellator or WSOF seems to do that to fighters.

alvarez got schooled in the ufc? what? he beat melendez and lost a close fight to cerrone.

If I remember the Fujii fight, a lot of people claimed that the fight was fixed or that JAG didn't actually win.

Aside from that, Aguilar is part of the older generation of fighters. She is 33 years old and she hasn't fought top competition in years. Being in Bellator or WSOF seems to do that to fighters.
you're confused. aguilar beat fujii legitimately. it was gurgel/frausto's win over fujii that was bullshit.

Jessica went against the cream of the SW crop in her first fight. I'm not writing her off yet.

You seem like you're still trying to recover from Barao's loss to TJ. Give it time. You'll be okay George.

JAG is a very good SW fighter but the people claiming she was #1 were just being silly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back