Jada Pinkett's birthday wish to Will Smith

Not gonna lie- Alfonso Ribeiro seems like a genuinely cool dude.

Carlton was often the punchline of a lot of stuff on Fresh Prince but he also stole a lot of scenes with his charisma.
Yeah at that time he was a much better actor than Willard. Probably still is although Willard's certainly gotten better.

I was recently talking to a friend about that delusional bitch.... I asked him if Will Smith is aware that she changed over the years and that she essentially lost the plot. Because apparently he seems to think that he's married to the shy girl from the block.
Anyway, my friend said that Will Smith is most likely fully aware of it, but doesn't want to give up on her, close the chapter and move on. Once the door is closed, it's closed forever.

That would at least explain Will Smith's irrational behavior. The studios just fired him from all future projects.

Not gonna lie- Alfonso Ribeiro seems like a genuinely cool dude.

Carlton was often the punchline of a lot of stuff on Fresh Prince but he also stole a lot of scenes with his charisma.
Hilariously they made Carlton such a cuck on that show. Who would have thought Will would be so much worse.

Back