Jaco leg pads legal???

flamingredhead

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So im gonna get myself the jaco guardian cup and ive found it online for a little cheaper without the pads so my question is are the leg pads legal for say competition? cause if they are then ill spend the extra money but if they arent i might as well just get used to getting kicked in the leg.

Well fuck that then I'm gonna save myself $10 and not get the pads.

Or... get the pads because they're only $10 and get used to checking kicks with pads so it will be instinctive for you in competition. Build your muscle memory in relative comfort.

train without pads in training and you'll likely start to turn away from kicks... not good.

So im gonna get myself the jaco guardian cup and ive found it online for a little cheaper without the pads so my question is are the leg pads legal for say competition? cause if they are then ill spend the extra money but if they arent i might as well just get used to getting kicked in the leg.

Pretty funny that nobody has asked what kind of competition we're talking about. Anyway, yeah, I can't imagine a sport that includes leg kick that would allow you to wear that stuff. I never understood why people bought those things.

Last edited:
Or... get the pads because they're only $10 and get used to checking kicks with pads so it will be instinctive for you in competition. Build your muscle memory in relative comfort.

train without pads in training and you'll likely start to turn away from kicks... not good.

these are pads on the outside of the thigh,think football thigh pads just more to the outside...not really for checkin kicks more for padding when you fuck up n one gets thru haha

these are pads on the outside of the thigh,think football thigh pads just more to the outside...not really for checkin kicks more for padding when you fuck up n one gets thru haha

Oh, in that case I'd say don't get them. I'd much rather fuck up and have it hurt than get comfortable with taking thigh kicks:D

Back