Jaco Convertible Equipment Bag?

Nice, i'm pretty sure that's brand spankin new

the backpack looks kinda like high school student backpack..
especially the strap.

Nice looking bag, but Jaco has left a bad taste in my mouth after the logos on my Jaco Guardian compression shorts started to peel off after a SINGLE wash on the GENTLE cycle.

I've washed mine tons and it's still on there.

The logo doesn't affect the way it protects your goods.

Nice looking bag, but Jaco has left a bad taste in my mouth after the logos on my Jaco Guardian compression shorts started to peel off after a SINGLE wash on the GENTLE cycle.

I've washed mine tons and it's still on there.

The logo doesn't affect the way it protects your goods.

i always find it amusing that people complain so much about labels. if it doesn't affect the way it actually performs then in the end its small potatoes.

I hear what he's saying though. I don't want to dish out $50 for me to have a bland looking product.

But then again, it's underwear. You don't need to show off the logo.

...if you do, then that's your business.

I understand normal wear and tear, but this was after a single wash. It doesn't even make sense.

Sure, it'll still do the job and sure, labels/logos are only aesthetic, but I expected more out of a $50 cup system. I'll try to find some time to post pics in one of the more recent Guardian threads.

But let's not to derail this thread any further.

looks like the logos are also just poorly screen-printed... again

They just need to sublimate/color infuse all of their logos from now on.

They just need to sublimate/color infuse all of their logos from now on.

Damn right. Things have moved on since screen printing for better performance I am thinking more about their shorts than the bag.

$120 for a gym bag???

Just buy a noname bag or a hockey bag.

I think the joke is on you if your gym bag costs more than its contents.

RenegadeMMA offers a canvas gym bag for $10 including free hand wraps.

You have to send naked pictures of yourself.

I'm so ugly though, they sent me a bunch of free stuff and told me never to contact them again.

Really, if you read his interview Mark Beagle is a pretty giving guy, always donating stuff to gyms. I think he's trying to get his name out there and a huge duffel bag makes a great mobile billboard.

Also, you have to pay shipping.

That last deal of the training gloves, shin guards, and the bag and handwraps looks like a great package for anyone looking to grab that stuff.

just get for the 120$ a datsusara mma bag you will have 20,01 left

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back