Jackson fighter most likely to hold a title?

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jackson-Winklejohn has 4 fighters fighting for titles in the next few months, Dodson, Cerrone, Holm, and Condit. Which of these 4 has the best chance of becoming the champion in their division?

Dodson has the best chance of any FLW against MM. They're very close in terms of ability.

Lawler/Condit is close to 50/50. Slightly favouring Lawler.

RDA/Cerrone will most likely go the way of the first fight. Cerrone has very little chance.

Holm/Rousey is a horrible fight. Holm has almost no chance.

Cerrone period. Conditions is next most likely.

I believe Cerrone has the best chance. I think Robbie knocks Condit out, Johnson decision's Dodson, Rousey beats Holm up. And while I know dos Anjos can certainly win, I think Cerrone will go balls out in this fight, and land a head kick from hell. Maybe that's just what I fantasize and want to happen, but I really do believe Cowboy is coming in to win this one. I'm rooting for him all the way. Either way it's an awesome fight. All the fights you mentioned are great

Cerrone period. Conditions is next most likely.

no. Condit has the best chance, but its still a longshot. Cerrone's chances are about the same as Dodson's: almost impossible.

While Holm's chances literally are impossible.

This forum overrates Cerrone so hard.

condit has the best chance.

the rest dont have much of a chance at all.

Condit for sure

condit has the best chance.

the rest dont have much of a chance at all.

Dodson doesnt have much of a chance??? Last fight was 48-47 for MM

Condit has best chance, and this is coming from a lawler fan that hopes he doesn't win.

Everyone but Holm. And, as mentioned above, add Arlovski and the returning champ to that list.

Jones if he could stop doing stupid shit and getting in trouble.

Jones is still the champ to me

Condit is probably next but Dodson could win the rematch against MM

Back