Jacked (6-0) Viking Kenneth Bergh Set to Fight in the Contender Series vs Antonio Trocoli (11-3)

No I think he's retired. After beating this Broccoli guy he was submitted in 17 seconds by our very own Ben Saunders. That was in 2016.

Thank You! Dudes like him, Mike Pierce, Antonio McKee, etc. are all disliked while they are active (for their decision-prone ways), but truth be told, the sport needs solid mid-tier guys to round out the divisions.

Kenneth-Bergh-Looking-Right.jpg

"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"

Neck Tats would be proud <mma1>

only a matter of time before they find a questionable tattoo on that guy and he gets cut

Antonio Broccoli?

Seriously, if Viking dude wins in impressive fashion, there will be an immediate hype train. Sherdog loves jacked viking dudes.
Jacking it to viking dudes, yep.
56462440_10103344266919105_4396475725599735808_n.jpg

Just watched the fight.
Antonio could make 185lb no probably even though he's 6'6.

Also I may have to start looking at these odds because I see some terribleness going on in that regard.

Antonio won via neck crack FYI.

Kenneth Bergs grappling sucked unfortunately. Even his TDD against the fence sucked balls, which is a really bad sign since that is just not the hardest thing to drill down and something that everybody can do well blindfolded these days.

Kenneth Bergs grappling sucked unfortunately. Even his TDD against the fence sucked balls, which is a really bad sign since that is just not the hardest thing to drill down and something that everybody can do well blindfolded these days.

The Brazilian broke his foot too before the grappling started.

The Brazilian broke his foot too before the grappling started.

By the way, the guy, Antonio. I saw him on Dan Hardys youtube channel they ran into him at the PI and talked to him.

He says he is going to drop down to............ WELTERWEIGHT.
Yes you heard right. Dan Hardy couldn't believe it either.

By the way, the guy, Antonio. I saw him on Dan Hardys youtube channel they ran into him at the PI and talked to him.

He says he is going to drop down to............ WELTERWEIGHT.
Yes you heard right. Dan Hardy couldn't believe it either.

Well most of his fights are at WW.
I think MW would be better but then again I don't know his body.

He has 2 loses at WW so maybe i'll watch them and see how his cardio was in those fights.

Antonio Broccoli?

Seriously, if Viking dude wins in impressive fashion, there will be an immediate hype train. Sherdog loves jacked viking dudes.
Well you can't have any self respect with jacked black guys cum in your ass.

Going with the tattoo guy, you can’t have that much ink and lose. Bad form.

Well most of his fights are at WW.
I think MW would be better but then again I don't know his body.

He has 2 loses at WW so maybe i'll watch them and see how his cardio was in those fights.

That's crazy. He looked twice the size next to Hardy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back