Jack Hermansson itching for a fight calls out Kelvin Fatstelum

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/01/jack-hermansson-wants-to-fight-kelvin-gastelum-ufc-callout

I was hoping for Jack vs Till so my boy Jack could get a nice easy win. This will be a tougher out, but i feel he will beat the Kelvin's ass as he will be better prepared.

War Joker
If Weidman could wrestle tf outta Gastelum and tap him out, I think Hermasson has a good chance to as well. I don't think he would beat Till though, just my opinion but Till seems crazy underrated on this forum lol

Still got PTSD from cannonier? Better keep his mouth shut

If Weidman could wrestle tf outta Gastelum and tap him out, I think Hermasson has a good chance to as well. I don't think he would beat Till though, just my opinion but Till seems crazy underrated on this forum lol

Not sure where you see Till as a threat but yeah good point about teh Chris.

I'd be down for Jack vs Weidman too. Jack has called for that fight in the past. I doubt Weidman stays at 205 anyway.

Not sure where you see Till as a threat but yeah good point about teh Chris.

I'd be down for Jack vs Weidman too. Jack has called for that fight in the past. I doubt Weidman stays at 205 anyway.
He looked horrible at 205, he should for sure come back down to 185 lol

Would like to see him back in the mix. He was fighting nervous against Cannonier. I'm sure he can do better.

Good fight, especially since Till may be stepping in against Cannonier

I like it.
Good scrap.
I'd pick Kelvin and not be surprised if I'm wrong. I thought Jack was on a path after beating Jacare but the way he was picked apart by Jared gives me doubts. It very well could just mean Jared is that good and found the right weight class. It's hard to say. I can't wait for each of their next fights to see how the narrative goes.

I like it.
Good scrap.
I'd pick Kelvin and not be surprised if I'm wrong. I thought Jack was on a path after beating Jacare but the way he was picked apart by Jared gives me doubts. It very well could just mean Jared is that good and found the right weight class. It's hard to say. I can't wait for each of their next fights to see how the narrative goes.

Gas vs Jack should have already happened but Jack was hellbent on fighting on that Denmark card. I still think that was a mistake. He would have only had to wait another month or two for Gas to be ready and it would have likely been a number one contender bout!

Good bounce back fight for kelvin

Good fight for Kelvin. He's trying to bounce back from that tough loss to Till.

He just hired Alexa Grasso's nutritionist and Whittaker's strength and conditioning coach to prepare.

Good fight for Kelvin. He's trying to bounce back from that tough loss to Till.

He just hired Alexa Grasso's nutritionist and Whittaker's strength and conditioning coach to prepare.

and BJ's motivational speaker.

I was going to say this same thing, but I was going to say "If Magny could out wrestle Gastelum, then hermansson can too."

Weidman is a god level wrestler. I havn't seen anything is hermanson that tells me he is weidmans level.

still rooting for him over gassy tho.

Back