Jacare wants to fight at UFC 204 (against a top 3 from MW)

I love that he's trying to get on that card. You just KNOW that he's hoping for Hendo to get injured so that he can step in. And the fact that he wants a top guy too instead of a gimme is great. Love that guy!

I'd really like to see him versus Weidman but I don't think theres a chance that Weidman both accepts and makes it to that fight.

How does your top 5 not have Romero? The best MW matchups are Luke vs The Chris at UFC 205 and Jacare vs Yoel at UFC 204. The only problem I have with putting these match ups together is it ruins my idea for a MW Grand Prix if Henderson actually wins the MW title and actually vacates it and retires. I would love to see a 16 man MW tourney.

Top 4 get a by to 2nd round Luke, Chris, Jacare & Romero
# 5 thru 12 fight to go to the 2nd round & 13-16 fight as alternates.

Anderson, Lyoto, Derek Brunson, Vitor Belfort, Robert Whittaker, Gegard Mousasi, Uriah Hall, Thales Leites, Tim Kennedy, Rafael Natal, Mamed Khalidov, Johnny Hendricks or Nick Diaz

Can't put the division on hold for a what if but it would be Epic if actually happened. First and second round fights on night 1. Round 1 fights are 2 5 minute rounds with a 3rd round if a draw. Round 2 fights are 3 five minute rounds with sudden death round if a draw.

Round 3 fights are 3 months later. Fights are 3 five min rounds at the beginning of the night and the final title fight is 5 Five min rounds as the main event.

Alllll of this.

There's already a co main for that ppv (belfort mousasi) but Jacare mainly doing this just in case Hendo gets hurt in training and Jacare already in place to take spot.,.,,Hes using his noodle.

Bisping Henderson
Belfort Mousasi
OSP Manuwa

If they should pen a co main with Jacare vs a top 3 then everything moves down a spot and Manchester gets one helluva a stacked card......not happening.

Good. He doesn't deserve a titleshot on a one fight win streak.
Weidman beats him.
Luke beats him unless jacare lands a lucky punch on chinny Luke.

Dude lost to a decision against Romero and would be 7-0 in UFC competition.
Rockhold only had to win FOUR straight fights to grab the title.

Fight Weidman in New York, so we can see Weidman beat him.

should fight teh Chris winner gets the next titleshot

Back