Jacare Souza finally in the UFC!!!

Jay Jay

Blue Belt
Reaction score
And he submits Ed Herman in an impressive fashion to cap off his final SF fight.

Good standup and explosive takedowns as well. And we know his BJJ is world class!

He looked impressive tonight. Looking forward for his UFC debut.

Great win, would have come a little earlier too if he hadnt been stood back up after that illegal up kick from Herman, easily scored the next take down anyways so all good :)

I wouldnt be surprised if later its announced that he failed the drug test..has anyone noticed how jacare and big foot look so alike??

Jacare just had a bad nigh against Rockhold. He would TOOL him they fight again.

WAR JACARE!!!

YES!!!! one of the 3 guys I wanted in the UFC along with Sergei and Barnett. I got one of my favs

He looked great. I really can't believe this man is finally in the UFC

Jacare just had a bad nigh against Rockhold. He would TOOL him they fight again.

WAR JACARE!!!

All aboard the Brazil excuse train.

Also:
"Improved striking Jacare", or
"Jacare on a good night"

He just beat ED HERMAN. Ed Herman is fringe top 25.

If he starts to climb the MW ladder I wonder what Andy will do.

WAR JACARE!!!

No way, Jacare is great and one of the best in the world at 185, but Rockhold is the better fighter. He is bigger, faster, stronger, better looking, and capable of physically dominating Jacare at any given time.

Back