Jacare Expresses Disappointment With UFC: 'They Failed Me'

He's absolutely right.

And this is sig worthy:

But I'm what, a dancer? A dancer dances, a singer sings, and a fighter does what? Fight.

And this is just straight up funny:

I was going to fight in November against Rockhold, but he withdrew, he was modeling.

Jacare is the Hero we all want

The UFC has a top fighter, and an exciting one in Jacare. And they've boned him so badly.

They've given him shitty match ups and have kept him away from a title shot. The way the UFC does it's matchmaking is just laughable.

He's absolutely right.

And this is sig worthy:

But I'm what, a dancer? A dancer dances, a singer sings, and a fighter does what? Fight.

And this is just straight up funny:

I was going to fight in November against Rockhold, but he withdrew, he was modeling.

Jacare is the Hero we all want

He's the hero we deserve, but don't need.

He's MMA's Batman.

Its more his opponents letting him down. Every time he has a fight that should get him a title shot his opponent pulls out, he fights a lower level replacement and someone else gets a better win to overtake as for #1 contender. It's happening again now. If he beats Boetsch and Moussasi beats Weidman Gegard could get the shot over him.

That's a really dumb way of looking at it. It's fucking chance. That fight proves Jacare is as good as Romero. Mousasi beating Hall doesn't mean jack shit.
1000 years from now history will say Romero beat Jacare. It won't care how it happened.

Please demolish Boetsch and get on that mic call out the UFC's #1 bullshit!

He unfortunately lost that fight vs Romero, agree or disagree. I do believe he deserves a higher ranked fighter than Boetsch but with that being said, who? 2 fight losing streak Weidman? Injured/whiny Rockhold? Mousasi rematch? Whittaker?

1000 years from now history will say Romero beat Jacare. It won't care how it happened.

100 years from now who da fuck will care about the UFC or even less about this particular fight? Do you follow sports from a century ago?

You saw the fight, you know how it happened.

someone needs to let jacare know that he is on a 1 fight winning streak

Romero needs the shitle tot more. He just eviscerated Weidman and handled Jack a couple fights ago.

Can feel Jacare's pain, everyone knows he would maul Bushing to a pulp (well actually moose yoel rockhold all would) - Henderson. Vs bisping ii was a travesty

The Romero vs Jacare debate could've easily been settled by now or at least anytime soon if Bisping wasn't terrified of fighting legit competition.

If the Hendo shitfest didn't happen, Bisping would've fought and lost to either Jacare or Romero by now and a 5 round rematch for the title between Jacare and Romero would've been next.

He should have beat romero if he wanted a title shot.

WTF? I wouldn't argue if he got a title shot but he's 1-1 in his last 2 fights. Romero and Mousasi are ahead of him imo.

Lol at mousasi being ahead if him when jacare has a better resume and a win over him.

Yeah, and Demian Maia should be fighting for the title as well, but good luck getting the new generation of fans to care about dominant grapplers.

It's easier to understand punching, and kicking, and most guys who are even interested in the martial arts can't tolerate the ego smashing that comes with the grappling styles.

Grappling is the substance of MMA, and when you sell to the casual fan, popularizing substance is a lot harder to do. A price has been paid for popularity, and I hope it doesn't rot further, but I'm not optimistic.

I can honestly see a day when grappling gets banned from the UFC. You laugh, but look at the numbers. It's always about the bottom line.

Bisping doesn't seem willing to fight any true contenders so Jacare is not getting his title shot anytime soon.

soulfulradiantgypsymoth.gif
Breaks my heart every time.

Jacare needs a top 5 win.

And a 2 win streak wouldnt hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vividwith33
Back