Jacar

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Combate

"It doesn't bother me at all because I'm worried about other things. I worry the least about this. In fact, if it happens, it happened and I will be rooting for Anderson. Of course I would be a little upset, but that wouldn't bother me a lot"

On fighting on short notice for the title
"Of course it crossed my head, but I believe Weidman and Vitor will be ready to fight. Of course I'm ready to step in in case something happens with one of them, but I'm not focused on it. My focus is Yoeal and on 28th I'll be ready for anything UFC wants me to do. I'm ready to go 5 rounds if they need me to"

On Yoel Romero
"I'm gonna complicate things to him in every aspect. If he wants to grapple, he's going down. If he wants to go to the mat, I'll submit him. I'm getting my BJJ better, and also my takedowns and TDD. It will definitely be a good fight for the fans. I have to take care about everything. He's an extremely strong and explosive guy and I have to be aware of his strenght and 1st class wrestling. He's an athlete that makes me get ready"

ronaldo-jacae-2_raphael-marinho.jpg

War Jacare. Sincerely hope he doesn't get shafted. The guy is on one of the best runs at MW and presents a lot of problems for Weidman.

the winner of that bout deserves the shot

Dude already deserves a title shot, them putting it off any longer would be bullshite.

Jacare is a bad matchup for Chris. I think his fight against Romero is more dangerous for him. I always felt Gegard and Weidman would be a very competitive matchup, but after seeing Jacare beat Gegard, I really don't think anyone in the MW is beating him.

Giving Anderson a title shot for a victory (if it happens) over a retired WW makes no sense at all... I am a huge Anderson fan, but I don't see him being champion again.

I don't mind seeing Anderson against Weidman again but Jacare/Romero winner will be much more deserving and it would be highly unfair to them if Anderson gets the title shot.

Anderson doesnt want to fight for the title anyway

Classy guy, but dana saying anderson possibly gets a title shot with a diaz win is sad.

Anderson deserves this shot over no body in the top 5 mw with or without a win over diaz.

Its sad how desperate the ufc seem to have names to hype. Why else would they serve Anderson up a 3rd time? KOed the first time, broken the next, are the ufc waiting for anderson to get killed? :eek:

If Jacare loses, I'm fine with Anderson getting the shot. If Jacare wins, it definitely wouldn't be fair at that point.

Diaz is a good win but Nick hasn't won in years and is a Welterweight. That's hardly title shot worthy compared to Jacare's potential 7 fight win streak with Okami, Carmont, Mousasi and Yoel.

It will just be further proof that UFC is sports entertainment rather than sport and all that really matters is PPV numbers, not rankings.

First off I love Anderson Silva, but it is a totally ridiculous cash grab by the UFC to give him Chris again after a Nick Diaz victory.

As for Jacare, i think he will need to be very careful with Yoel, the guy is totally explosive on the ground...

EM9mFGt_medium.gif

War Jacare. Sincerely hope he doesn't get shafted. The guy is on one of the best runs at MW and presents a lot of problems for Weidman.

bring back your Jacare AV for his upcoming fight brother.

I think Romero is overrated and as long as Jacare is careful in the stand up he should emerge victorious

They should have just given him the next title shot imo.

I hate that he has to fight Yoel.

War Jac. Biggest threat to the Chris imo.

War Jacare
He'll be champ by the end of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back