• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Izzy vs Jones Beef Turning Spirtual

Because God would care so much about a cage fight. Their egos are out of control. Can't wait for Weidman to humble Israel and Jan to humble Jones.

Jones is redeeming himself with this.

I think he trained with Reem, has always respected Stipe, and has the friendly rivalry with Ngannou. No real beef at HW. And Adesanya has fought at higher weights in kickboxing, so he probably wouldn't mind moving up...for the right price.

Jones is not like that with Curtis Blaydes, Black Beast or Rozenstruik neither, is he buddies with them too?

Yeah Izzy won't mind, that's a given, he's got a pair. Why Jones would be willing to trash Izzy or any guy in lower weight classes openly on social media, expecting Izzy to do what Jones has never had the courage to do is some weak pathetic garbage on Jones part, was my point.

There's no coincidence as to why Jones kisses HW's ass but is not afraid to bully and bait guys in lower weight classes by being total a total piece of shit to them on social media.

I like how he specifically said 'serpent' instead of 'snake', to sound more religious

WTF is going on with these two?? It's like a couple of high school girls...Pretty soon it will be "I have more friends then you do"!

Jones is not like that with Curtis Blaydes, Black Beast or Rozenstruik neither, is he buddies with them too?

Yeah Izzy won't mind, that's a given, he's got a pair. Why Jones would be willing to trash Izzy or any guy in lower weight classes openly on social media, expecting Izzy to do what Jones has never had the courage to do is some weak pathetic garbage on Jones part, was my point.

There's no coincidence as to why Jones kisses HW's ass but is not afraid to bully and bait guys in lower weight classes by being total a total piece of shit to them on social media.

I doubt those fights would be as big of a draw, which is my guess as to why he doesn't really mention any of those guys. Plus I'm not sure who started the Jones/Izzy beef, I just hope they finish it in the cage.

I doubt those fights would be as big of a draw, which is my guess as to why he doesn't really mention any of those guys. Plus I'm not sure who started the Jones/Izzy beef, I just hope they finish it in the cage.

undoubtedly they would not be as big a draw as the current Middleweight champ. My guess as to why he doesn't berate them openly on social media is because they fight in a higher weight class.

Jones won't be able to cut to 185 and the onus shouldn't be on Izzy to move up a weight class to settle a social media beef inside the cage when Jones has never once moved up to HW throughout his entire career.

he was talking trash to ngannou not too long ago

Jones God like it when Jones is running from USADA? When he crashes into pregnant women and then flee the scene?

<{MingNope}>

Back