Izzy shows that race is not a blockade to popularity

Cuck Thomas has always claimed that Jon and Tyron Woodley did not have a large following because of racial prejudice.
Cuck Thomas is right. Have you ever seen a famous black rapper? Never. Have you ever seen a black nfl or nba player making millions? Never.

:rolleyes:

Floyd was/is the only fighter with a boring style that made shit ton of Money + popularity.

Oh hes black and a midget.

G
O
A
T
giphy.gif
GOAT heel too! People bought his fights knowing how boring he is just hoping he’d get caught. Pure genius to turn his skill set into as much money as he did.

But that is a reason why he gets hate . Like I said they hate Izzy for having a personality, but love when rampage was ghetto af . People forget Ali was hated at the time during his peak . Japan loved bob sapp because of how he looked he could be billed as a black monster . U see it even in football , white qbs are smart players , black qbs are so quick .

How does Jones not have a large following?

Also

Anderson Silva?
Anderson does have a huge following. In America though it could have been bigger but him not speaking English definitely ostracized fans. I think that played a much bigger role than his skin color.

Jon also has a lot of fans. Hell on here he used to be among the most popular fighters. Some of his outside the cage antics did have a real impact on his fanbase. Even still with all the radon’s to not like Jon, he is currently one of the most popular and well known fighters on the roster

Yeah you’re right right race isn’t an issue for most people just TS and some of you up here.

And if anything Izzy is hated up here.

Sleezy fucks.

And Jon was hated way before the hit and run.

Last edited:
I liked Jon until he showed what a total piece of shit he is. His beatdown of Bonnar was fun and I gave him a pass when he wrecked his Bentley. He was young, made a mistake, and no one got hurt.

Then he:
*hit and run a pregnant woman. worst part is that he ran back to get his drugs and never once checked to make sure the victim was ok
*did steroids and snitched on others to get his sentence reduced. If you get caught own up to it and take it like a man.
*constantly pokes his opponents in the eyes and when fans called them out called them crybabies

But yea, I don't like him because I'm racist.

Skin color, personality, fighting style, wannabe hipster, a combination of everything

Cuck Thomas has always claimed that Jon and Tyron Woodley did not have a large following because of racial prejudice.

Look at Israel and look at Colby.

Nobody talks about kamaru but the pages have been filled with Izzy.

Lets end this
Does luke thomas know All the biggest payperview boxing draws in USA have been black, with floyd being the biggest draw?

Also manny pacquiao is the second highest grossing draw and he is filipinol not American.

I liked Jon until he showed what a total piece of shit he is. His beatdown of Bonnar was fun and I gave him a pass when he wrecked his Bentley. He was young, made a mistake, and no one got hurt.

Then he:
*hit and run a pregnant woman. worst part is that he ran back to get his drugs and never once checked to make sure the victim was ok
*did steroids and snitched on others to get his sentence reduced. If you get caught own up to it and take it like a man.
*constantly pokes his opponents in the eyes and when fans called them out called them crybabies

But yea, I don't like him because I'm racist.
no you didn’t you were calling him fake and fantasizing of him getting KO’d, like the rest of his hate mob at the time

A lot of people confuse fascination with black culture for black acceptance. Lol someone in the thread said it’s black famous rappers lol. U can go to any skate park in America , party club. And see white people saying the n word , but don’t mean they interact with black people. China loves the nba , but you think they like blacks ? Lol white women been fucking blacks since the 40s , u think racism didn’t exist then ? If u don’t fit black stereotypes , then America will hate u .

Jones and Tyron just aren't cool. Least cool black athletes around. I don't like Conor, but he is "cool." It's not hard to see. Israel? Man I don't know what the fuck he is but I like it.

The argument isn't that black fighters can't be popular or successful. It's that there are racist assholes who will find reasons to diminish their achievements because of their race.

I don't know how this can be argued. Combat sports viewership is driven by race/ethnic/nationalistic support bases, and it's not just black fighters who are affected one way or the other.

This such a US thing, you're obsessed with race.
Looking at boxing, who's more popular in the UK, Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua? I've no idea but it's more likely to be a north/south split than a skin colour one.

The fuck. Michael Jordan showed this almost 30 years ago

Back